Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Logo Design For Beer Money?

jeebowhite

Hi guys,

I am designing a website for a friend and I have no real creativity in graphics but I know some of you can knock out some excellent graphics for signatures and mods.. I wonder if any of you would be willing to knock up a logo for the website in exchange for beer money?

• Like 1

if you want to pm me some details i can have a go, but not promising ill come up with something good enough

Thanks Michelle, will drop you a PM, if anyone else fancies it as well, I am going to offer the suggestions to my mate and see which he picks and donates the beer money too :p

I can knock you up a Flash Header if you give me some more details. Size , lettering etc

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

Thanks mate, will be worth looking at, the only thing is though, I am designing this site with minimal javascript knowledge so not sure if that will cause any problems?

To use a Flash Header you don't need to use java to Embem it , it can also be changed to a Gif , instead of flash

sounds alright mate :D will pm you some details if your still interested?