Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

tommygun

Fiesta 1.4 Tdci 04 Throttle Body

5 posts in this topic

I am having the eac fail problem with my fiesta 1.4 tdci someone told me it may help to check the throttle body for bad connections or clean it or even replace it my question is where exactly is it on the engine ?

Im sure this is a known fault and usually tends to be something to do with the accelerator pedal sensor? Might stand corrected

Yes it is a very well know fault and it can be the pedal but i have had that changed it can also be the throttle body and where i think the throttle body should be it is not there on mine so think someone may have bypassed it or it is not meant to have one so to my next question should all 04 fiestas tdci models have the electrical throttle body or not ?

Did the pedal come with the sensor? Two minutes ill have a dig back through the forums im sure I seen someone with the same problem not long ago

Doh it was you that posted the previous topic about it lol sorry