Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jenksy

2012/13 Fiesta - Sourcing Spare Wheel

5 posts in this topic

I've just bought a late Dec 2012 registered Fiesta Zetec and of course it doesn't have a spare wheel. I'd like to get one (and the jack kit) but I'm not happy with the £200 quoted by the dealer. I'd really like to clarify whether I have to get one suitable for cars registered after Nov 2012 onwards (as suggested by one supplier) or whether, say, one from a 2011 or even 2008 on Fiesta would be compatible. Does any one know before I buy the wrong thing? Thanks.

I got one off eBay, wheel, tyre still with chalkl ines, jack, moulded holder and postagefor £90. I have a Zetec S registered new in November 2012 and as far as I know there is no specific wheel, the ones you mention are fine.

2008-2012 = all the same wheels ;)

Do they do a full sized wheel kit? Might be handy for winter next year :P