AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

TimWills17

Door Handles

10 posts in this topic

How do I remove door handles. Thinking of spraying them met silver along with gear surround?

Inner door handles or outer?

Both if you know. But I'm planing on the inner for now. But will colour code the outside when weather is better :)

Im fitting a set of these soon http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_st150_inner_door_handle_set_f_KITFIETRIM1_c_115.htm so ill let you know how they come off when i do it :). Hopefully over the next 2-3weeks. As far as i know its just one screw that holds the inner door handle in

Oh no not that they have just one screw. I mean the other pull handle that is used to pull door

If its the same door panel as mine it looks like you need to take the whole door panel off and then it will be screwed or slotted into the main plastic carcass, Im not sure if that plastic would look that good painted as its textured, have you searched the web in regards to buying colored ones that are made from the relevant plastic color.

On mine it has a rough texture, I suppose if you paint it a few times it would comes smooth, and I would say that to remove the panel it's a couple of screws and/or knowing ford many many hundreds of easy to break clips.

Ill give it a go when I have some patience then lol thanks