Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

supersneak

Ford Sync Compatibility

6 posts in this topic

Loving my Titanium X 125, but not impressed with Ford Sync - unable to get the text notification feature working, even though my HTC Evo 3D has Bluetooth Message Access Profile.

Does anyone know of any new phones that work properly with the text feature?

Ford's compatibility chart was last updated in December.

Ive not been able to get mine to work either, its a Huawei P1 but to be honest I am not sure whether its compatinle or not.

I have a similar issue with texts, though it's no big deal as I have a ringtone that alerts me. Seriously though, I think my issue is the software on my phone. The ford compatibility chart says a BB 9700 works on a particular software update but mine is older. I am overdue an upgrade though so if anyone out there has a phone that is working, please share.

Seems most phones aren't even half compatible lol.

Good old Microsoft ;) Seems like the old sony radio is far better

I have the top of the range Android phone - no text function, nor with iPhones... Lol.