Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spirit Blue Mk7 St-2

GuestyBFC

Yeah just put the HID's in, lets face it the police don't really care as long as they don't blind everyone.

At the end of the day they shouldve just added them atleast as an optional extra so that folk dont need to worry about being pulled for fitting them themselves

Probably a pain in the rear to fit the washer system, I don't see how it could be fit in with the current fitting together of various bits.

Just ordered my st2 in blue today test drove it earlier was impressed with it a bit different from my mountune 155 fiesta.I no it may sound a bit daft coming from a 45 yr old but can you fit a dump valve to it pshhh pshhh

You can indeed, I'm looking into it in the next few weeks.

The st2 may already have a recirculating ("silent") dump-valve built into it as standard, and or anti-lag and anti "compressor stall" properties built into the system, fitting a conventional dump valve may lose boost, and power

It will be interesting to see what you find

The st2 may already have a recirculating ("silent") dump-valve built into it as standard, and or anti-lag and anti "compressor stall" properties built into the system, fitting a conventional dump valve may lose boost, and power

It will be interesting to see what you find

It does have a recirculation dump valve yeah; I'm getting one fitted that can vent to atmosphere or recirculate, or a mix of the 2. That way can have the cool noises too :P

Won't fit on non-ST Fiesta's though :( the exhaust points down, and it won't quite clamp on :( not that I've tried...

Pity ;)

Bet you have tried one really :d

It was just lying around, honest!

Can someone who has an ST confirm if the turbo sounds decent as stock please?

Can someone who has an ST confirm if the turbo sounds decent as stock please?

You should see if you could get a test drive, to see for yourself - people have different ideas what sounds "decent"

You should see if you could get a test drive, to see for yourself - people have different ideas what sounds "decent"

unfortunately I have already been for a test drive, before I ordered the car but I was so giddy about all the kit, new short shift gearbox, brakes, 0-60 time I cant say I really listened out for the turbo....I'm a bit of a turbo novice as this will be my first car with one in, hence wondering if someone with more experience was able to hear it in the st. It's a shame they try to make this quiet instead of a loud!!! LOUD!!! Loud Turbo! Loud Blow Off Valve! All of the ST/RS hot hatches out this summer seem good but still a bit restrained!!

• 3 months later...

ordered my st2 in spirt blue in july but told last week it has not yet been made, and delivery is now 26 october. I asked for a spare wheel but if i do order it ford say delivery will be put back another couple of months. Does any one know if i can just buy one and will it in boot wheel well ???

• 1 month later...

ordered my st2 in spirt blue in july but told last week it has not yet been made, and delivery is now 26 october. I asked for a spare wheel but if i do order it ford say delivery will be put back another couple of months. Does any one know if i can just buy one and will it in boot wheel well ???

well now 26 october and still no car getting older every day good job i have a bus pass

Hello

Just found the pics........lovely colour!

Gary

• 6 months later...

Just ordered a fiesta ST2 in frozen white! :D Would appreciate some reviews on the car!

Just ordered a fiesta ST2 in frozen white! :D Would appreciate some reviews on the car!

Welcome to the forum and good choice of car :). I can only repeat what others have said about how good this car is, I can see why it is praised so much by magazines etc, so I would look at them for good reviews (except most of them don't understand the overboost, they think it only has 180 PS). Just don't expect great fuel economy or comfort, but expect everything else you would want from a hot hatch :)

Any common problems i should know about? :)

I don't think there are any common problems, although mine has developed a strange engine noise that will hopefully be fixed tomorrow.

What is your average MPG?

Hard to say as I haven't worked it out properly yet, cos I didn't get a receipt last time I filled up. I only have the trip computer to go on which was saying about 42 mpg on the last tank full, now saying about 37 which is probably because of shorter journeys. Others are saying mid 30s or higher.

43, can't get anymore, tried cruising and going gently but it's not making much difference to it, 415 miles per tank on average, based on the near 3k I've done since March now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club