• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Name: Welshy
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2 Frozen White
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Me too, ordered spirit blue st2 with style pack. Ordered 3rd week march was told delivery end of may but looking at other people's deliveries I won't count on it :o)

Ordered The Same mate

ST-2 Spirit Blue

sony nav kit

style pack

ordered it middle of march but looks like i wont be getting it until june 12/15 week wait :(

So thats at least two Driving around barnsley

Treated myself to a new Fiesta ST-2 in Spirit Blue with style pack. Should be picking it up next week if the log book from my private plate comes through the post on time.

IMG_01311_zps4030e9f4.jpg

IMG_01301_zps9d9b0a4e.jpg

IMG_01291_zpsb6595157.jpg

IMG_01281_zps19016eb3.jpg

IMG_01331_zps684a3ee2.jpg

IMG_01321_zps8582997d.jpg

Hi, to you all. quick question, did any of you finance yours on a pcp? Im currently on a pcp with a fiesta zetec s (12) I've ordered an st (yesterday) I need to pay £1000 and my monthly payments are going to be just short of £300, does that seem incredibly expensive?  :unsure: If you don't mind telling how much your paying I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#92 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Name: Ricky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7.5 ST-2
  • Year: 2011

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hi, to you all. quick question, did any of you finance yours on a pcp? Im currently on a pcp with a fiesta zetec s (12) I've ordered an st (yesterday) I need to pay £1000 and my monthly payments are going to be just short of £300, does that seem incredibly expensive?  :unsure: If you don't mind telling how much your paying I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

It's not expensive because I'm assuming it's only over three years, if that was over five years it would be expensive. I don't really have a great understanding of finance, my mum sorted all mine haha

#93 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

It's not expensive because I'm assuming it's only over three years, if that was over five years it would be expensive. I don't really have a great understanding of finance, my mum sorted all mine haha

Thanks for taking the time to reply, managed to get my monthly payments down to £247pm over 3 years so should be able to get a new car half way through the PCP (so the 2015 Plate). Ordered the st on sunday/monday and they said it could take up to 14 weeks... :unsure:  Hope it doesn't take that long.

#94 Foxy1984

Foxy1984

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: 2013 Fiesta ST

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:32 PM

Thanks in advance.

ive ordered mine through the car scheme at work it will cost me just over £240 which includes everything tyres insurance service all i have to worry about its putting fuel in , one of the perks of working for the NHS

still waiting on mine (ordered mid march)

was due to get it this week but when i called last week it was pushed

to next week

im just going to wait for the dealer to call me now

im scared of calling again and them telling me its been pushed back even more

#95 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

ive ordered mine through the car scheme at work it will cost me just over £240 which includes everything tyres insurance service all i have to worry about its putting fuel in , one of the perks of working for the NHS

still waiting on mine (ordered mid march)

was due to get it this week but when i called last week it was pushed

to next week

im just going to wait for the dealer to call me now

im scared of calling again and them telling me its been pushed back even more

Hi, thanks for your reply, with a bit of arm twisting I managed to get them down to £247pm with insurance and tyres etc  :) mid march to mid June.....looks like I have a long wait ahead of me!!  :unsure:

#96 titanium_s_spec

titanium_s_spec

Local Rep: Hertfordshire (Spelling Bee Champ)

• FOC Supporters
  • 726 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk7 mountune

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

Just ordered my st2 in blue today test drove it earlier was impressed with it a bit different from my mountune 155 fiesta.I no it may sound a bit daft coming from a 45 yr old but can you fit a dump valve to it pshhh pshhh

#97 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,498 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

Just ordered my st2 in blue today test drove it earlier was impressed with it a bit different from my mountune 155 fiesta.I no it may sound a bit daft coming from a 45 yr old but can you fit a dump valve to it pshhh pshhh

You can indeed, I'm looking into it in the next few weeks.

#98 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:50 PM

I would have thought the fiesta ST2 would have came with xenon headlights actualy bit annoyed at that. Not even an optional extra. :/ swaying more towards the focus ST3 now to be honest

#99 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

The Fiesta is a Fiesta, new Fiesta vs demo Focus - the Focus is a no brainer. I prefer agility over all out power though, so the Fiesta has it for me.

#100 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

I prefer the focus anyway personally ive always wanted one since I passed my test but it the extra £10k just to be able to get xenon headlights without everyone moaning at you for having them. Id have thought Considering the amount of people that are converting, all be it technically illegally, to HIDs and the much better light output they'd have stuck them on the top of the range fiestas as standard

#101 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

Yeah just put the HID's in, lets face it the police don't really care as long as they don't blind everyone.

#102 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:24 PM

At the end of the day they shouldve just added them atleast as an optional extra so that folk dont need to worry about being pulled for fitting them themselves

#103 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:14 AM

Probably a pain in the rear to fit the washer system, I don't see how it could be fit in with the current fitting together of various bits.

#104 FOCA

FOCA

Feet on the table

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts
  • Name: FOCA
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 Sleeper 194 flb.p.t.
  • Year: Non
Contributor

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:08 PM

You can indeed, I'm looking into it in the next few weeks.

The st2 may already have a recirculating ("silent") dump-valve built into it as standard, and or anti-lag and anti "compressor stall" properties built into the system, fitting a conventional dump valve may lose boost, and power

It will be interesting to see what you find

#105 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,498 posts
Contributor

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

The st2 may already have a recirculating ("silent") dump-valve built into it as standard, and or anti-lag and anti "compressor stall" properties built into the system, fitting a conventional dump valve may lose boost, and power

It will be interesting to see what you find

It does have a recirculation dump valve yeah; I'm getting one fitted that can vent to atmosphere or recirculate, or a mix of the 2. That way can have the cool noises too :P

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users