Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Ideas About Bluetooth On Fiesta Titanium 2012?

jo74

can anyone possibly help please, my phone is connected thru bluetooth to my fiesta but wont pick up any of my contacts from my mobile. my only option is to say the whole telephone number i want to ring when the voice activation asks me, which defeats the whole object of handsfree! Even when someone calls me it just shows up the number and not their name. I have been into phone shop to check I have no problems with phone but its definately set up right - the guy there said that some phones arent compatible with certain cars??

What phone you trying to use? Also, the radio wont pick up on names unless you pre programe them in to radio system. Make sure the names and numbers are saved to the phone and not the sim card, as for some reason the radio cannot read it from there.

My previous 2009 Mk 7 had bluetooth and I could never get it to work properly. I could not answer calls other than by pressing the phone button (which defeated the object of hands-free) and like you, i had to speak out the whole telephone number to make calls making it pretty useless. Everyone confirmed it was set up correctly and that my phone was compatible. My current Mk 7 doesn't have bluetooth and I don't miss it. I am thinking of getting an aftermarket system installed.

I had one of the old hard-wired hands free installed in my last company car and it worked perfectly.

You need to make sure that in the settings you say you "allow the car to use the phones contacts", it pops up when you connect the phone and asks you but just check under phone settings on the car.

Im not sure if its just bluetooth or the ford sync connection that is letting you down. If it is Ford Sync then you need to ensure your phone handset's bluetooth settings are set to allow sharing of contacts. This is not a default setting on most phones. I had the same problem until I found a solution online that helped me to check and adjust the phones bluetooth settings for the ford sync connection.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club