Top Posters In This Topic

• dannyp

• poohbear

• Jonny87

• johnnymac16

NORTHAMPTON

NORTHAMPTON

NORTHAMPTON :)

Thats only 1 junction up from me on the M1 :P (Milton Keynes) i'd be happy if it was there :) :P

right guys im off for 9 days from the 25th of april and 9 days off from the 25th may so if you could make it at some point in any of the 9days im off that would be grate .

I think around Milton Keynes or Northampton would be good area's. We could always attend another weekly cruise during the week to show ourselves off a bit, local ones around from where I am that I know of are like Dunstable white line on a wednesday (usually crap), Milton Keynes Stadium not sure what night, and Cranfield on sundays (near bedford?) which sometimes is good.

its a fair way to go like its almost 200 miles thats why it was suggested that meet halfay . therea really good place in nottingham but guess its guna be a majority vote .

could we get a poll set up from one of the admins?

Nottingham

Northampton

Others?

yea good idea, so we guna be lookin at places 50 miles within nottingham give every 1 els a fair crak at comming . so il check out a few places .

here we go , some places arround nottingham airea :_

nottinham

leiceter

tamworth

peterboro

derby

nuneton

walsall

what do you guys think of these places . its further than i wanted to travle but sod it ya only live 1s dont ya lol :lol:

leicester is fine if wanna get there but it wont let you back out :lol:

how about the services near east mids airport and donington park? straight up the M1 for people

donnnington park would be the nuts for this day like , if we can get access to the carpark that would be grate . its not too far from nottingham either so think it would be fair for every one to go . just need a show of hands :rolleyes: and then we can set the date whooooop de whoooop :lol:

good good , lets hope the rest follow. really exited about this , you think that we can get access to the donny carpark . :rolleyes:

I could ask someone what he thinks...he has connections with donington. I'll ask him later.

2 far away for a meet... :(

it will be hard to actually get into donington park atm with all the F1 development going on. The services close by are pretty big though

it will be hard to actually get into donington park atm with all the F1 development going on. The services close by are pretty big though

Donington area's a big thumbs up from me too!

Just name the date............................................ ;)

How about Sunday 31st May? :ph34r:

That's fine with me John--what about the other guys?

It should give those who are still awaiting their cars enough time to get them....... :)

My thoughts exactly Mr Hedgepigs.

Just a thought but would any of the Fiesta crew that will be using / passing by the M25 on the day, want to meet up at South Mimms services? Maybe do an amazing fiesta convoy up the A1(M)/M1?

Plus could be good for those who might not want/be able to make it all the way up north?

My thoughts exactly Mr Hedgepigs.

Just a thought but would any of the Fiesta crew that will be using / passing by the M25 on the day, want to meet up at South Mimms services? Maybe do an amazing fiesta convoy up the A1(M)/M1?

Plus could be good for those who might not want/be able to make it all the way up north?

Yep, I'd be up for that too.

excellent. It seems a plan has nearly been formed. Now all we need is for everyone to agree. (And for my car to arrive of course...) :blink:

Plus if someone knows anyone with an ice cream van that it would be good if you could get them to come, i havent had an ice cream in ages! :ph34r:

I'm up for that. My car is estimated for late May / Early June so its a good chance ill be able to join you :D

Thought it was late april?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club