Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Road Trip - Fiesta Meet Anyone?

johnnymac16

Hello!

Right, I have been looking on the Donington website today, next weekend (30th/31st) is BikeRader Live...the UK's biggest motorbike bash!?

So do you think that would be the best place to meet? Personally, I am frightened to death of motorbikes and will avoid them at all cost but can't think of another venue?

Anyone got any ideas?

I will try my hardest to make the event but my workload is increasing daily!

Poohbear

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannyp

• poohbear

• Jonny87

• johnnymac16

well thats a load of tosh aint it , how dare they have there bike thing on . thats so now nice of them but im sure they will be a big car park we can use . this months fast ford fetures fiesta network fiesta meet and there is about 30/40 cars there !!

Yes but have you been on the UK fiesta network site? No one has standard cars on there...I'd be very out of place :D

knar meen lad, sory bit o northan there for ya lol. iv seensome of the pix and dose look really well like if id have known might have had a look me sel.

Midlands

Central to everyone getting there. Share the Jorney.

London - Out the way

Scotland - Out the way

Wales - Out the way

Ireland - Forget it

Midlands

Central to everyone getting there. Share the Jorney.

London - Out the way

Scotland - Out the way

Wales - Out the way

Ireland - Forget it

haha! I wouldn't really mind where it was, unfortunately I probably wont be able to make it to a meet until mid-June, what with me not having the car yet. Can't drive my old car coz it's dead :( Shame though, would have been good to meet all of you guys. Have a good time at the meet all :)

well my motor is getting put in at ford for some funny engin noises like when i get to certain revs it sounds like when you use a rain making musical instroment but only for a breaf point at certain revs any one have any ideas what this could be ?

I still don't know whether I will make it Sunday. Car is in garage for stereo problems today and I am busy writing reports for school!

Hello!

Right, I have been looking on the Donington website today, next weekend (30th/31st) is BikeRader Live...the UK's biggest motorbike bash!?

So do you think that would be the best place to meet? Personally, I am frightened to death of motorbikes and will avoid them at all cost but can't think of another venue?

Anyone got any ideas?

I will try my hardest to make the event but my workload is increasing daily!

Poohbear

The bash is for cycles (ridden by people in lycra) not motorcycles ( ridden by peopls in leather) :rolleyes:

Paul

Shame I would have fancied a quick trip on the bike.

bike2007.jpg

Oops!

I doubt I'll be making it tomorrow guys, so sorry. Would really have loved to have come but have 30 reports to write for Monday and only done 7! So sorry. Would love to come another time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club