Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order Ready to Go!

JAR897

So, after much though combined with a deliberation and the help of my new friends here at the FFF (Ford Fiesta Forums) I have decided on the exact specification of my new car. So, here it goes;

Ford Fiesta 09/59 Titanium Model (£13,095):

• 3dr 1.6l Ti-VCT 5 Speed Manual Petrol Engine
  • Frozen White Paint with Pure-Guard Finish
  • EPAS (Electronic Power Assisted Steering)
  • Privicy Glass on back Windows
  • Chrome Fog Lights
  • Chrome Interior Finish
  • Chrome Window Rim
  • Chrome Tailgate
  • Chrome / Leather Gear Knob
  • Automatic Halogen Headlights (Chrome)
  • Courtesy Headlight Delay Feature
  • Automatic Windscreen Wipers
  • Heated Windscreen
  • Perimiter Alarm
  • Trip Computer
  • Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
  • Electronic Automatic folding Door Mirrors
  • Cruise Control
  • Aesthetic Lighting Package

Full Exterior Dress Up Kit (£500):

• Rear Sports Spoiler
  • Rear Sports Bumper
  • Front Sports Bumper
  • Sports Side Skirts
  • Front Sports Grille

Technology Pack (£600):

• Keyless Entry
  • Power Push Start/Stop Button
  • bluetooth Connectivity
  • USB Connectivity

Titanium X Pack(£1,000):

• 17" 5 Spoke Alloy Wheels
  • Electronic Stability Programme (Including Electronic Brake Assist)
  • Leather Interior with white stitching

Performance:

• 0 - 62: 9.9 seconds
  • 120 BHP
  • 120 MPH Top Speed
  • Insurance Group 6
  • TopGear Test Track Lap Time:
  • 47.9 Average MPG
  • 9.9 Gallons Tank Capacity

Cost:

• Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Ti-VCT: 13,095
  • Pure Guard Paint Protection: £200
  • Full Exterior Dress Up Kit: £500
  • Technology Pack: £600
  • Titanium X Pack: £1,000
  • Total Cost of Car: £15,395
  • Estimated Ammount to Pay: £13,000

Plus...

• Chrome Scuff Plates: £40
  • Metal Foot Pedals: £40

Looking to order as soon as I can - It's for my 21st birthday (next February) but an estimated 3 month wait for factory build and constant nagging the perants may help. Dad currently saying we will order mid-Summer but I'm looking to bring that forward as much as possible.

So, What's everyone thing?

Thinks "wow, nice parents".

I got £200 towards the tech pack from mine and was pleased as punch (Xmas present)

I hope your not going to pay full price for it as you can at least knock off £1500 for it without trying.

As for the paintguard please dont tell me you spent £200 on a product that costs about £20. you can buy supaguard off eBay for £10. They should chuck that in for free on top of any haggling you do.

Nice spec however...

Dont get me wrong the car your wanting is amazing! BUT wouldnt you be better getting a BMW 1 or something like that? Only saying that cause i just got a new fiesta for me 19th and in 2 years will be giving the car back to upgrade to a 1 or a A3 for my 21st because it wouldnt be THAT much more expensive than what your looking at. But then again you may not like them :)

If thats the case then this car is going to be red hot :) best of the best with the spec! And def try and get it early :D

Dont get me wrong the car your wanting is amazing! BUT wouldnt you be better getting a BMW 1 or something like that? Only saying that cause i just got a new fiesta for me 19th and in 2 years will be giving the car back to upgrade to a 1 or a A3 for my 21st because it wouldnt be THAT much more expensive than what your looking at. But then again you may not like them :)

If thats the case then this car is going to be red hot :) best of the best with the spec! And def try and get it early :D

Yea I could go for something alot more like a Beemer or Audi. The problem then comes with insurance (I have no No Claims) and I've always had the concept that the top end model of one car is always better than the bottom end model of another.

So in the case of the fiesta vs an A3, for the same price you get much more kit in the Fiesta (cruise Control etc). The Audi is half a second quicker to 0 - 62, which may seem a decent amount, but doesn't warrent looking all the luxuries you get with the fiesta. I also perfer the Fiesta IMHO for its looks, drive and its won so many awards too. Thats not to say i'm not open to changing my mind.. but so far I havn't seen anything better.

Any sugestions?

Thats cool then :) IMO i would rather for the bottom end of a car than top spec of the other just like i would rather buy the smallest house in the best area than the best house in a war zone ;) lol

Have you looked into the insurance on the 1.6? cause thats the same type of engine in the A3 or 1 and if you have no claims blah blah thats still gonna be high i would of thought!

End of the day if you love the car (which i can see why, its an amazing car and your spec if perfect) thats all that matters, and dont listen to me :) Dont want you to get something you dont want.

Been looking at the BMW 1 series, Seat Leon and some others. Firstly the insurance is much larger on most the cars ive been looking at. Secondly, the Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT is QUICKER than the Sean Leon Sport!

Generally anything that does 0 - 60 in under 15 seconds will be able to beet the majority of drivers off the lights on the roads today!

My current car is a 1.0l corsa, and I take off quicker than every car I come accross. Its all down to how its driven, not the engine itself perticularly.

So, removing the speed aspect.. you are much better to go with a fiesta than probably any other car on the market today, purely based on the ammount of kit you get, added with the sporty looks and general drive-ability. Its 6 miles slower at top speed than the beemer 1 series too. (yes I know im contredicting myself bringing speed back into it).

IMHO I would trade in your fiesta for maybe a higher spec one, or possibly a focus as they again come with very good kit for the money.

I supose it all depends what your looking for... but personally I want a concoction of speed with gadgets and a top spec model.

When i give my car back i will def look into the new ST or RS that hopefully will be out by then, but the rents said i can get a 1 or A3 with mid range spec. Im not really looking for a car with a good 0-62 atm because insurance will rape me! Will wait until im 23+ to start worrying about that :) just want the best ride/spec!

Been looking at the BMW 1 series, Seat Leon and some others. Firstly the insurance is much larger on most the cars ive been looking at. Secondly, the Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT is QUICKER than the Sean Leon Sport!

Generally anything that does 0 - 60 in under 15 seconds will be able to beet the majority of drivers off the lights on the roads today!

My current car is a 1.0l corsa, and I take off quicker than every car I come accross. Its all down to how its driven, not the engine itself perticularly.

So, removing the speed aspect.. you are much better to go with a fiesta than probably any other car on the market today, purely based on the ammount of kit you get, added with the sporty looks and general drive-ability. Its 6 miles slower at top speed than the beemer 1 series too. (yes I know im contredicting myself bringing speed back into it).

IMHO I would trade in your fiesta for maybe a higher spec one, or possibly a focus as they again come with very good kit for the money.

I supose it all depends what your looking for... but personally I want a concoction of speed with gadgets and a top spec model.

That's because the majority of drivers are too mature to play Traffic Light Grand prix.

P.S. A 1.0L Corsa will never be fast, even if you had Lewis Hamilton in it. :lol:

That's because the majority of drivers are too mature to play Traffic Light Grand prix.

P.S. A 1.0L Corsa will never be fast, even if you had Lewis Hamilton in it. :lol:

I know the corsa (ruby as she is called) will never be fast... I was just pointing out that its entirely how a car is driven... not what engine it has. I, however, do enjoy the occasional grand prix... but I never win to my uncles R8 :( But I think that counts as cheeting on his behalf.

If Lewis Hammilton was in a 1.0L Corsa it wouldn't be fast, but I bet he could pull some wicked donaughts off! :lol:

Yes It is a Titanium with a body Kit (which I prefer to the Zetec S as although you dont get lowered ride height or bucket seats you do get alot better kit IMO. As I have said all allong it depends what your looking for.

The ST and RS fiesta will be as much to insure as a mid range Beemer.

My Uncle who works as CEO for an insurance bank says;

• 12.5% of insurance cost is down to the speed at which the car can go (i.e. The Engine)
  • 55% Theft-a-bility of the car (so things like how desirable the car is as well as location)
  • 30% on the details of driver (Age/s*x/status) etc
  • 2.5% other contributing factors such as speeding offences / claims

Its amazing that only 2.5% of an insurance quote is down to speeding and claims, but if you think that when a person speeds it bumps up their incurance by a small ammount as its better for the insurance company, so they don't want to detract people from the quote.

Pretty shocking figures all things concidered.

Great spec!! One thing I'd recommend is you specify you want a spare wheel. It's a free optional extra, but if you don't specify it you end up with a glorified puncture repair kit!

Very nice spec. But be aware the price increase that happened on 1st Feb is happening again 1st April.

The cost for the 1.6P titanium 3 door will be £13895 the cost of the extras will be the same, Ford are putting a price on there spare wheel too. They will charge £30. Also Metalic will be changing from £395 to £425. And Hot Magenta will be going to £575.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club