Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flashing Glow Plug

Sput66
聽Share

Hiya im new so hi everyone, i recently bought mk3 mondeo tdci and hav had nuffin but probs. the lastest is a flashin glow plug and now the car cuts out constantly. My garage canot seem to fix it. I liv nr brighton in east sussex and if anyone knows a good mobile mechanic sif knowledge of this problem i would appreciate it. Thanks guys.

have you checked out the mondy forum?

or www.mirez.co.uk

No i havent Greg, iv seen lots of posts on other forums about the flashin glow plug and it sounds a nightmare tryin to solve it. Iv only had the car 3 months an so far its cost me 拢800 at the garage and im no better off. I just need a decent mechanic to look at it and say wether it will cost loads to fix. If so il just cut my losses and end it. I just need a number for a good mobile mech nr Lewes east sussex. Thanks for reply mate.

First thing i would do is check for any fault codes but also the EGR valve is a common problem and will cause the flashing glow plug light - and certainly did for me not so long ago.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club