Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

A Boy Racer Thing?

The Dark Knight

I was following a hideous white VW polo yesterday with tyres wide enough for a lorry and chrome 58" alloys lol.

On 2 occasions he decided whilst there was a gap in oncoming traffic, to swerve wildly onto the other side of the road almost as if he was going to pull up next to the opposite kerb. He then swerved back to the correct position.

Is this some stupid boy racer signal for let's have a race lol?

• Like 1

Outstanding and well said! I must say that my first comment was "what's that !Removed! doing?"

• Like 1

Agreed with stoney! The idea of what they've done with their car is the 'slammed euro look' chances are they've also got loads of camber on the alloys so they tilt at a ridiculous angle, the car was low and hence whe wide alloys.

Tbh as well if they wanted a race they'd be stuffed when it came to a corner. The wheels are too big to get any decent turn and would fail epically!

• Like 1

He'd be a star on my upcoming Bad Drivers youtube channel if my dash cam had of caught him.

He'd be a star on my upcoming Bad Drivers youtube channel if my dash cam had of caught him.

Is that your dash cam that doesn't work atm due to lack of power? ;)

• Like 1

Is that your dash cam that doesn't work atm due to lack of power? ;)

That would be correct.

I'm going out now to change the fuse. I did not like driving without it yesterday.

*fingers crossed it is just the fuse*

I was following a hideous white VW polo yesterday with tyres wide enough for a lorry and chrome 58" alloys lol.

On 2 occasions he decided whilst there was a gap in oncoming traffic, to swerve wildly onto the other side of the road almost as if he was going to pull up next to the opposite kerb. He then swerved back to the correct position.

Is this some stupid boy racer signal for let's have a race lol?

Nope he is a Kilo November Oscar Bravo. Seemples

• Like 2

A pee ant for sure, I love people like that, when they zoom about and still get stuck at the traffic lights in their stupid looking car.

Moved to General discussions

I love people like that, I then drop a cog or two and put my foot down, and laugh to the point of leaking in my trousers when they sit in your dust and start trying to play catch up.

may they wrap themselves around the nearest tree and cry at the belittled site of their "pride and joy" as it spontaneously combust's with more rubber fuel than petrol!

that sounds familiar, i hate to say that i used to drive like that back in the day, i look at them now and just think how far ive come, i lost count of the ammount of near misses i came out of..

Near misses are lessons needed and I think anyone who claims they have never had a near miss or a lesson learned by discomfort of a situation is lying lol we have all been in in or the other

Agreed with stoney! The idea of what they've done with their car is the 'slammed euro look' chances are they've also got loads of camber on the alloys so they tilt at a ridiculous angle, the car was low and hence whe wide alloys.

Tbh as well if they wanted a race they'd be stuffed when it came to a corner. The wheels are too big to get any decent turn and would fail epically!

+1 slammed euro style,

Som also add the "rat look" which is a rusty pile of early 1990's volkswagon jetta saloon slamed on coil overs with stretched rubber over chrome porsche rims and as said excessive camber where the centre of the wheels face the sky. Proper dropped on its !Removed!

Here is somthing to help explain: