Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Red - T-Cut Or Touch Up Pen / Spray (What Colour)

UUilliam

Does anyone know where I can get a touch up pen that matches my car colour (can't find the colour code) Running the mk7.5 "Racing red" fiesta
the touchup pen I've got is much lighter and looks pink in contrast.

thanks in advance,
+ props if I can get an online retailer.

Halfords? (don't laugh!) I bought one of the 3 stage touch up kits today for my panther black for fiesta for £12. It's the pukka ford colour.

The Halfords stuff isn't bad, but I'd still go to the dealer or a good paint shop.

Last 3-stage Halfrauds touch up pen I used was on a silver Punto...was about 4 shades too light (I did get the right pack lol)

I got stuff from an online company for my last Punto and honestly I have never seen such an acurate match ever. I've already scratched the underside of the front skirt and, as its a very similar red, I thought I would just use this in the meantime. Its exactly the same red lol.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the company that I got it from, the tin has no name on it

My jelly bean fragrance is the same red colour :P

I went to the fordparts here and they said there is none made for it yet but they will put an order in for it and it could take a couple of weeks.

But paid now so just have to wait then I'll top up the pink with my red :)

• Like 1

Don't ford do touch up kits?

Sorry to hijack the thread, Can these touch up kits be used on stone chips that are only lacquer deep?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club