Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Hi, this is my first post here. I've been lurking around for months, though.

I wrote to Superchips regarding the status of the bluefin remap. They told me that as far as they knew they could read and reprogram the ECU, but they had yet to see a Fiesta there for mapping work.

I find this strange since so many Fiesta are being registered in the UK.

As I do not live in the UK and do not yet own a Fiesta (I will very soon, hopefully!), I'm in no position of donating my car for experimenting.

I have been speaking with superchips this last week about getting my 100ps fiesta up there for dyno/remap testing so by end of jan it should be finished and they said the bluefin is ready they just need a car for 3 days so they said to call on Monday and I should have the date sorted and a fist 500 loan car ha.

If you live in Kent there's a shop that does the remap for £149.99. Increase the 123bhp to 140bhp, look to get some more info and I'll get back to you.

If you live in Kent there's a shop that does the remap for £149.99. Increase the 123bhp to 140bhp, look to get some more info and I'll get back to you.

I'd be interested in this as long as it's not permanent.

Willy I believe it is permanent, they did advise me that my ECU is a tricore so does have to be opened up to be programmed. Now as well as that these are the gains;

Power (bhp):123 bhp to 140 bhp +17bhp

Torque (lb/ft):148 lb/ft to 170 lb/ft +22lb/ft

Which lets be honest is a banging deal for £149.99 especially when you're looking at £300+ most places. Not only that the more people you use the larger discount, they are 3 of us looking to get our cars remapped and was advised it'd be around the £130 mark. I have also emailed super chips a few days ago advising my car can be experimented upon.

The tricore ecu wasn't for the fiesta was it? I believe the fiesta uses a Bosch MED17

I'm up for going kent for that price! What shop is it?

Willy I believe it is permanent, they did advise me that my ECU is a tricore so does have to be opened up to be programmed. Now as well as that these are the gains;

Power (bhp):123 bhp to 140 bhp +17bhp

Torque (lb/ft):148 lb/ft to 170 lb/ft +22lb/ft

Which lets be honest is a banging deal for £149.99 especially when you're looking at £300+ most places. Not only that the more people you use the larger discount, they are 3 of us looking to get our cars remapped and was advised it'd be around the £130 mark. I have also emailed super chips a few days ago advising my car can be experimented upon.

Thanks mate.

Sounds like a good deal at that price and very tempted.

Anyone got any details of this remap? Very eager to get this done

Yes, however if you're located in Kent then yes, it'll be £149.99. If you're outside Kent your looking around £300.

Does surrey count :) I'm very interested

Yes, however if you're located in Kent then yes, it'll be £149.99. If you're outside Kent your looking around £300.

We need more info mate. Where is this place and how do we contact them?

The website is www.ecutuningshop.com

Now the price is only valid until end of January. However if you are interested we should try to get a deal together to make it cheaper, the location is by Brands Hatch.

Thought is let you guys know, I have arranged for superchips to use my car from this Thursday for a few days to do the remap/bluefin testing so hopefully that will be available soon after for you all.... When it's done I will update you all on the way it drives and any improvement in power and torque.

• Like 1

Thought is let you guys know, I have arranged for superchips to use my car from this Thursday for a few days to do the remap/bluefin testing so hopefully that will be available soon after for you all.... When it's done I will update you all on the way it drives and any improvement in power and torque.

This is more what im after. Good man :)

Jordan just looked and on their site a map is 300 for the cheapest :/ I think I will leave it for a while already spent a fair bit on my car (induction kit, HID's, de-cat etc)

Harry it's £149.99 until end of January. I have mine booked in on the 29th.

Thanks for the update. I'am waiting on the bluefin/superchips for over 2 months, ik have the same 100hp engine. Hope they will release it soon so i can order and enjoy my faster Fiesta :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club