Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Never mapped a car before but I have heard horror stories that they damage the engine and put it under too much strain which results in a shorter life span?

Never mapped a car before but I have heard horror stories that they damage the engine and put it under too much strain which results in a shorter life span?

Myths and magic.. :-) Who knows, it is always a risk.

Been a while since I've been on here, so whats the outcome like on these? I've got a 100 and found companies offering me 26% more power and 30% more torque.

Has anyone here tried fitting the 1.6 Turbo to one do we know? think it might be better to just find an Smax that's been smacked, have the Turbo and Injectors off it and take it somewhere for custom mapping. internals should be happy @ 200BHP.

• Like 1

The best time ive seen is 7.1 seconds, i consistently get under 8 sec 0-60mph times

I know i have a lot more torque and a heavily modified, lightened car, but i would have expected quicker times than that with a remapped car,(140+ Hp) its still a lot slower than an ST - i suppose its amazing for a 1-litre, though

To be honest I didn't even know you had an ecoboost fiesta! What have you done to it besides remap it and how is it lightened?

If you look at his profil he doesn't have a Fiesta: "Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 368Nm/168PS"

If you look at his profil he doesn't have a Fiesta: "Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 368Nm/168PS"

But he says that he's impressed by his 0-60 times for a 1.0L, maybe he has two cars...

Been a while since I've been on here, so whats the outcome like on these? I've got a 100 and found companies offering me 26% more power and 30% more torque.

Has anyone here tried fitting the 1.6 Turbo to one do we know? think it might be better to just find an Smax that's been smacked, have the Turbo and Injectors off it and take it somewhere for custom mapping. internals should be happy @ 200BHP.

100bhp version increased to about 140bhp. 40+ Torque or so.

Was next to an Audi A7 TDI earlier.. Really smart thing obviously toy'd with me but I wanted to see how quick my little motor could go again haven't really pushed it in a while.

Considering its a 3.0l and does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds i kept up with it until second gear hit about 5000 revs then it went.

Managed to take my eye off the rev counter and it bounced for the second time in its life haha - mines not chipped but i wish it was right then!

Then about 10 mins later feel really bad for the car then drive it nice and sensibly home thinking I've done it some damage lol

Considering it was an Audi and probably white... your fiesta was probably a rare site.

Considering it was an Audi and probably white... your fiesta was probably a rare site.

It was indeed white ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

100bhp version increased to about 140bhp. 40+ Torque or so.

Where is this from?

Does anyone know of any update on the montune remap and when it will be released?

I'll probably get the full mountune kit depending on the figures released, be good to see 160+BHP. If pumaspeed can claim 167bhp, I'm sure they can reach 160.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Can't wait to see what mountune come up with. Just hard keeping my money in my wallet with superchips' bluefin being so tempting!

Bluefin will be the cheapest compared to Mountune.

I'm expecting to part with £800 to £1500 for the whole kit.

Hopefully they'll have a kit similar to the ST. £599 for a remap and new air intake.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Don't forget they might include mTune which is like Mountune's version of blufin but better

Mountune said the info would be imminent(around 2 weeks ago at least) but still waiting

I now have the 125ps mapping from bluefin on my 100ps. Works like charm! No cruisecontrol issues, no lag. Just a fast car now ;)

Send from my iPhone 5s

Hi guys interesting thread n convinced i want this done now heres my questions.

can i drive to an installer get bluefin fitted thendrive car away never to worry about the upgrade ever again?

How will mpg change after chipped?

living in cumbria would i need to leave car with supplier? dont want to do this

any advice welcome...ps i have read thread but probs missed this info

Ta

Garymac66

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club