Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

You know pumaspeed have a 240 package for the ST right?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

He must do as all his other info he has provided is spot on **looks around room confused**

Did u know u can get an ST in Deep Impact Blue as well, lol ?

Snip........... timed 0-60 in 7.8 seconds.......Snip

Jordan

Has this figure been confirmed by Superchips or has it been measured by yourself?.

Jordan

Has this figure been confirmed by Superchips or has it been measured by yourself?.

Hi Dave,

It was something measured by myself, I have a lovely 2 mile stretch of dual carriage way with traffic lights dotted half way down. Beautiful smooth road to give it a try from the lights and the limit is 70 so works nicely. It was carried out twice from two apps that I got for my phone, and also someone sat next to me with a stopwatch. My first time was 7.94, and second was 7.89. I haven't attempted any more runs, it's all about the perfect shift which in those runs I didn't do, from what I am aware of it's 6000rpm is the peak point and beyond is wasted but I changed over the 6000 mark. Will attempt again at some point but realistically you can't go by what I've managed.

Hi Dave,

It was something measured by myself, I have a lovely 2 mile stretch of dual carriage way with traffic lights dotted half way down. Beautiful smooth road to give it a try from the lights and the limit is 70 so works nicely. It was carried out twice from two apps that I got for my phone, and also someone sat next to me with a stopwatch. My first time was 7.94, and second was 7.89. I haven't attempted any more runs, it's all about the perfect shift which in those runs I didn't do, from what I am aware of it's 6000rpm is the peak point and beyond is wasted but I changed over the 6000 mark. Will attempt again at some point but realistically you can't go by what I've managed.

From your timings, they are solid sub 8 second runs, which is !Removed! amazing if correct.

I doubt if Superchips would confirm a measured 0-60 though?.

Hi Dave,

You want to shift slightly above the power band so that on the up change you land right in the power band. That's a good time, but it will be "your experience my vary". Tire choice and condition being a huge factor and not to mention not all engines output the same even after a map. When i bolt some fresh rubber on my 100ps (remapped) i'll try and give it a timed run. Right now the tyres are worn and they are only the standard zetec rubber.

I thought all superchips issues had been resolved. How many have the start/stop issue? Is the issue it just doesnt work at all?

I have the latest map ( i think its the latest) and i have no issues at all.

You want to shift slightly above the power band so that on the up change you land right in the power band. That's a good time, but it will be "your experience my vary". Tire choice and condition being a huge factor and not to mention not all engines output the same even after a map. When i bolt some fresh rubber on my 100ps (remapped) i'll try and give it a timed run. Right now the tyres are worn and they are only the standard zetec rubber.

I'll have a look at my dyno graph, I'm sure that'll indicate peak point l as you were saying. It was dry day, nice temperature and wasn't too warm. Tried them on 205/40/17 continentals with well over 5mm on each tyre.

Does anybody know how big the download file is from superchips?

Does anybody know how big the download file is from superchips?

Tiny Rick.

Been onto Mountune and my local dealer today and have been told that the remap MP135 and air filter will be available in about 2 weeks. The cost is £375 plus 30 minutes labour charge.

Mountune did say that more will be offered at a later date. I asked about an induction / exhaust option and this will be looked into.

Only concern was when I asked about the toque output from the map compared to the standard but was told they didn't have the spec to hand to answer my question (I rang them)

• Like 1

So you don't have to get the whole thing then? How much do you think labour would be? Are there many dealers that will supply mountune?

I have just clocked 200 miles should I wait till 1000 for arguments sake?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

All Ford dealers will be able to install the MP135 and charge arround £40/50 on top

You will get the remap, air filter and Mountune badge for that. You can't get just a map.

You'll still have a 2 week ish wait but I can't see why you couldn't get it now. Ask your local dealer for more info or Mountune.

Been onto Mountune and my local dealer today and have been told that the remap MP135 and air filter will be available in about 2 weeks. The cost is £275 plus 30 minutes labour charge.

Mountune did say that more will be offered at a later date. I asked about an induction / exhaust option and this will be looked into.

Only concern was when I asked about the toque output from the map compared to the standard but was told they didn't have the spec to hand to answer my question (I rang them)

£275?? Seems more reasonable than £375!! That makes it a much more appealing option to be honest.

Yeah definitely makes it sound more appealing :) dilemma dilemma!!

Edit having said that my brain has just turned on and have realised that that is for the 125 and mine is only the 100 :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Sorry guy's, I !Removed!'d up there :(

£375 plus 30 minutes labour.

post-5052-0-90332500-1395855866_thumb.jp

Surely you will hardly notice the difference

Bluefin installed tonight, very simple process as always. Only had a quick test, cruise control and start/stop appear to be working fine.

Will give it a fair test tomorrow. First impressions are good the amount of boost I noticed in 2nd and 3rd brought a smile to my face, 70mph comes round very quick.

• Like 1

It does indeed, when you get the opportunity to, floor 1st gear with traction control off and see if there is any pause half way through the rev range (3.5k-4.5k) as far as I'm aware this has been resolved but need to report back to them on it.

optimal remaps in preston are offering remaps for £75 this weekend only. find them on facebook or DM me for details. they have excellent reviews

Have Mountune released a date for the 135bhp upgrade ?

Ask your ford dealer. They have all the info.

Ask your ford dealer. They have all the info.

I thought u had all the answers

Well if you ask me nicely I might go in tomorrow and ask for you ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club