Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Got my fiesta black edition reserved only 1 left at my local dealership out of 4 :O can't wait for this beast

The extra power is nice but apart from that IMO it's a ZS in Chav style clothing

The extra power is nice but apart from that IMO it's a ZS in Chav style clothing

Just a mountune version ;)

Not a fan of the black edition, looks cheap with the red mirrors and roof. Front grill looks great though. Red edition looks pretty much what most red fiesta owners have done which is spraying their wheels black and wrapped the roof black like some limited edition corsa, lol! Red stitching is a nice touch on the interior though.

Hi just seeing what else I can do to my ecobeast :) I have had remap and thinking st rear splitter and a nice tony banks Custom Made exhaust what wheels are available I want some 18" to fill the arch but can't seam to find any need some help

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

It's basically like the metal but for the facelift and has a better gearbox and clutch, only making 500 so will hold its value better as well

What's the standard torque figure for the 125bhp 1.0l ?

Well the brochure say 200 but that must be the over boost figure?

So the over boost only kicks in when u put your foot to the floor and then that's only for a limited time period

Yest exactly but the ST figures didn't include the overboost figures so I don't really know.

Mountune claim a 200nm of torque (for the 1.0) which doesn't make sense as that the standard output.

Maybe that's the standard Torque you get across the board and it's slightly more with the over boost or there is no over boost feature with the Mountune upgrade

I'm gunna ask mountune anyways

hi I want my 1.0 125bhp remapping but can't call right now as still at work how much does it cost and are they able to get 140bhp and how much would that be

Collins performance do 140bhp remap for £320 and it's one of the best maps you can get simple because it's there own map!!

+1 for the Collins map, I'm running their map with a Cat back mongoose exhaust and an induction kit and I'm nudging 145ps

• Like 1

By regulations fords aren't allowed to quote overboost figures it's 200nm without overboost

Mountune just got back to me and said the The MP135 is actually 135PS and 214Nm.

That sounds more like it Willy

The 135ps doesn't sound very exciting though considering it's £375...

Would be much better if it was around the 145/150 mark!

It's not all about raw power, it will have a smoother power delivery

I'll have to wait for someone's review of the MP135 before I can say.. Just doesn't sound like it will make much of a difference

PM Willy on here as he has it and will give u an honest opinion

PM Willy on here as he has it and will give u an honest opinion

Sorted :)

What do people think of these I thinking of putting on my race red zetec s but I'm not sure need help! post-51685-140386123233_thumb.jpgpost-51685-140386124053_thumb.jpgpost-51685-140386124747_thumb.jpg they are 18"

Please do not put them alloys on, they look like they belong on a or Lincoln navigator or some big fully blacked out motor! Not a fiesta. Where did you get your street pack alloys sprayed though?

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i am a regular on different forums but this thread is like golddust as not many people have done stuff to theirs yet.

superchips or collins that is the question!

superchips claim 151bhp and 234nm or torque.

what do collins actually claim as its not written on their site.

i would assume its just luck with what power i actually get as every engine is different etc.

do you guys think it would be better to get a custom map, as by the time i get around to doing one it will have a decat and an induction kit. or will the map compensate anyway?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club