Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

125 model. 46mpg doesnt include any motoway driving as is when im driving to work and that is more taking it easy instead of having fun.

a 200 mile round trip to brands hatch saw just over 50mpg.

when the wife drives it (its her car) its normally short journeys into town and always rushing admitting she loves it now when the turbo kicks in, it gets 42mpg.

with the bluefin compared to standard it can be more economical when driven carefully but is less efficient when ragged. I cannot stress how easy it is for the turbo to kick in on the bluefin, I am still amazed what this engine can do mind blowing for a 1 litre

How do people drive it, do they change up early, what's the average revs before you change up a gear ?

Good man. With the remap you can get into higher gears at lower revs when you need to.

If I wanted economy I'd buy a diesel ;)

I usually change up at around 3000rpm (when I'm in eco mode)

Mountune MP135 should be ready in dealers by the end of August

Mountune MP135 should be ready in dealers by the end of August

Yeah woop woop. I should get my certificate soon then :)

What's the opinions on the mountune induction kit then? Yes it's very nicely made and all factory warranted.

But, is it as good or better than the Graham goode induction kit for example. I am not really bothered with warranty on something like that as if there are any problems it will be coming off before ford get their mitts on it! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've almost read every post on thread!

A couple of hours later, looks like I'll be investing in a Superchips map for my 125.

Just a quick question...

Is there a difference between a superchips remap and a bluefin device thingy? I assume it is the same but wasn't sure if there are any pros or cons to each.

FYI I've seen quite a few low MPGs posted, I'm averaging 55mpg (over about 5000 miles (last reset)) with a long motorway commute to work but not a slow one.

Thanks!

Is someone able to post a video of their speedo and rev limiter out on a drive somewhere? To get an understand of power increase and difference for others to see?

• Like 1

Between a stock ecoboost and ecoboost with mp135?

or the ST?

• Like 1

As it says it's a 1.0 against a mountune ST. While the ST is always going to be quicker, it's still not a great comparison on the in gear runs as the 1.0 has longer 3rd 4th and 5th gears than the ST, so it starts each run at a lower rpm.

Wasn't after a video of comparison, had both cars so I know the difference. Wanted a video of somebody who has their 1.0 remapped, not a comparison of two specs. Isn't for me it's for someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

If anyone is interested, I am selling my Bluefin device. Wouldn't ask for a lot. You do have to contact Bluefin themselves and have it reset which is £115 I believe.

I thought I had a deal with Jordanch - if he sticks with the deal I'm very excited to see the performance after the Bluefin remap :)

I can't remember who said it but did someone mention that Mountune will release their mp135 at the end of this month?

Yeah the MP135 should be avaliable from your dealer in the next week, or now from Mountune HQ

I can't remember who said it but did someone mention that Mountune will release their mp135 at the end of this month?

Yes that was me, I emailed Mountune and that's what they advised me

• 5 weeks later...

Thinking of a remap for mine at some point. Does it feel any different at lower revs? where the little ecoboost can feel little flat at times.

Pulls like a train and feels like a much bigger engine

top speed 234 km

Guys need help.

Just started to look at remaps today for the ball and chains fiesta 1.0 125.

Does the bluefin really provide gains of 31bhp?

Also does anyone know how many times you can take the map on and off, for services and such.

Would I be able to use the bluefin on more than one car?

The figures don't lie ;) Yes you can gain 31 bhp just with a remap.

Bluefin maps can be taken off and reloaded as many times as you like but obviously not to often.

Map only works on 1 car.

• Like 2

31bhp increase wiith just a remap, unreal.

Then I look at Mountune.

And their mp135...

Damn warranty.

Warranty or not I think for those gains I'm going to get it anyway and if possible just remove for services, but I doubt they would check anyway and isn't blufin actually sold by ford?

Anyone know if the map is detectable with the blufin?

Does anyone know if I get the map done at the dealer will I still get the Handset?

Superchips sell the Bluefin handsets not Ford.

A remap is detectable even if it's been removed and would only be an issue if you had engine issues and made a warranty claim.

Ford won't be looking to see if your car is remapped when it's being serviced so I shouldn't worry about that.

Superchips supply there own warranty.

Ford only supply / recommend Mountune products.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club