Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Just had my Bluefin installed on a 140ps red edition. It's night and day in terms of performance and mid gear torque. When I'm the only person in the car, and press too violently in the second gear, it actually wheel spins mid driving. Ridiculous strength from the little 1.0. Installation was very easy, had a few connections errors via USB initially so the download didn't finish but just plugged it into a different port, restart the process and everything was fine. Quite a fool proof process, well done Superchips! I'm impressed.

When it stops raining I'm going to swap the air filter to a KN High Air Flow one I got with the Bluefin. To anyone considering the Bluefin, it's amazing! I just wish I didn't wait that long to get it. Will post an update in a few months to update on how it's going.

• Like 2

If anyone's looking to up the power on there fiesta I have an intercooler for sale.

20161010_183944.jpg.a2081c9ade57dd27e2619444d50cb2f1.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Swapped my 2016 Zetec S 140PS Red Edition for a new 2017 ST-Line 140PS Red Edition. In case anyone is wondering about Bluefin compatibility with this model, it works even better than the last one. I used the same bluefin device (just had to reset it with Superchips first.)

I havd  a Bluefin hand held device,(used once before car was nicked with the map installed.) Superchips will reset it and sell a new map for £225. Anyone wantto make a resonable offer?

3 hours ago, kalnor said:

Swapped my 2016 Zetec S 140PS Red Edition for a new 2017 ST-Line 140PS Red Edition. In case anyone is wondering about Bluefin compatibility with this model, it works even better than the last one. I used the same bluefin device (just had to reset it with Superchips first.)

Works even better? It's the same engine & same gearbox? 

• 8 months later...
On 9/16/2015 at 5:48 PM, Luckymarkie said:

Mail from Superchips that the remap and bluefin for the

"facelift" Euro 6 Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost 100 Powershift are available.

Hi, have you had your powershift one done? any issue's?

sorry for bumping this topic back up everyone, but it's all i've been reading about. I have the 1.0 Ecoboost 100 Powershift also, and i really want to get a remap. I've been looking around and seen people like Celtic Tuning on there site offer it for powershift, and couple of custom remap companys (not maybe as well known as others) offer. My vehicle went in today and had the Forge Motorsport induction kit fitted, but they have taken the ECU ID to be sent off to Revo to see what they can do for me. I was told somthing by mechanics at shop though about 32bit ecu gearbox? and somthing to do with USA models? not sure. 

But really, my heart is set on maybe going to Collins Performance (amount of reviews, feedback i've heard is outstanding), they have said can do powershift model, either Stage 1 = 130bhp, or stage 2 = 147bhp - be fair i'd probably only go stage 1. but i've noticed this on pumaspeed website http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-MAXD-Tuning-Box---Fiesta-10-Eco-PowerShift-and-World-Models-Stage-1_16760.jsp

anyway, see what Revo find, but only concern is like i say, they never done powershift as of yet, not sure i feel i want to be the 1st, like guinea pig if you get me. 

anyone with a powershift model, with any experience on remaps, be much appreciated

i tend to have a full exhaust system done, even intercooler fitted if it's going to help keep everything running fine. my car just done over 17,000 now

On 19/07/2016 at 3:12 PM, Bobr said:

Wouldn't it save an awful lot of trouble if you just bought a more powerful car in the first place?

Generally I'm up for a bit of light hearted tuning, but in this case I'd be inclined to agree.  The ST was only £1600 more than the Red/Black edition 140.

18 hours ago, lew_man said:

Hi, have you had your powershift one done? any issue's?

I've had Bluefin on my 125PS Powershift for over a year. I did have the TCM recall completed before hand and have had no problems with the Tune so far (apart from a tendency to spin in 1st and 2nd). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThaiFiesta said:

I've had Bluefin on my 125PS Powershift for over a year. I did have the TCM recall completed before hand and have had no problems with the Tune so far (apart from a tendency to spin in 1st and 2nd). 

see i've only really read about this TCM recall stuff last few days, i have a 64 plate (registered 2015), i mean, sometimes it's felt a bit jerky, but not shunting forwards etc and maybe when goes up hill, it feels like it drops abit, but it seems like it's just tried to find right gear as going up hill now.  i dunno if it's got the issues really, it's my first car (driving since may), only got it this time last year. 

9 minutes ago, lew_man said:

see i've only really read about this TCM recall stuff last few days, i have a 64 plate (registered 2015), i mean, sometimes it's felt a bit jerky, but not shunting forwards etc and maybe when goes up hill, it feels like it drops abit, but it seems like it's just tried to find right gear as going up hill now.  i dunno if it's got the issues really, it's my first car (driving since may), only got it this time last year. 

The DCT Powershift will be a bit jerky at low revs and low speeds, especially in traffic as it's basically trying to guess what gear you need next. You will know if it is having problems - It will be practically undriveable and may make strange noises 

10 minutes ago, ThaiFiesta said:

The DCT Powershift will be a bit jerky at low revs and low speeds, especially in traffic as it's basically trying to guess what gear you need next. You will know if it is having problems - It will be practically undriveable and may make strange noises 

oh, it's driveable, used it to take my driving lessons/test in, think people would of commented on saying got issue there lol. also no strange noises. only noise thats loud i got is coming from induction kit fitted y/day lol

• Haha 1

Most induction kits will deliver more noise but less power, as they permit too much hot engine bay air to be sucked in

27 minutes ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Most induction kits will deliver more noise but less power, as they permit too much hot engine bay air to be sucked in

had all hoses changed to mountune at moment, so hopefully helps with air flow. but when i decide on who to remap, be intercooler changed also

• 2 weeks later...

hello, anyone knows when is dated the latest superchips/bluefin file (map) for the 125ps model?

also anyone got any problems from this remap? like blown turbos, engines, gearbox?

Currently running the MR165 with no issues, but will be purchasing the Jamsport or Pumaspeed hybrid turbo/map once the forged pistons are fitted.