Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

I think the cruise control issue has only happened on one fiesta so far. Not sure why it hasnt happened on all 125's with cruise control though

I think the cruise control issue has only happened on one fiesta so far. Not sure why it hasnt happened on all 125's with cruise control though

What ya trying to say Ricky ;)

Cos you drive it like you stole it!!! Nah just baffling why the map didnt like your car and on others its fine. Superchips obviously couldnt sus it out either.

• Like 1

I take it you can just sell these things on in the future once you have sold your car & just reset the Bluefin ?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I take it you can just sell these things on in the future once you have sold your car & just reset the Bluefin ?

You have to pay Superchips to reprogram it to the new owners car.

Yes and No.

They need to be sent back to SuperChips for resetting.

Resets are free for 12 months then are nearly the price of a new handset.

Wow that seems abit harsh

Yeah I know. It used to be a small fee for a reset but this changed about 2/3 years ago. It now isn't worth selling or buying secondhand unless your willing to pay to have it reset.

How you guys finding the map after having it for a while? I've got the 100ps version, just wondering how it feels after the map.

Looking at getting my 1.0 100Ps ecoboost remapped using bluefin as i like the ability to remove the map if i have too. I'm wondering about extra stress on the motor. I know its going to affect wear and tear but on what scale? Is the turbo going to go bang in 10,000 miles time after the map?

Whats other peoples experience like of remapping the 100ps engine without other mods? Superchips claim near 140BHP!

Thanks for you help!

Looking at getting my 1.0 100Ps ecoboost remapped using bluefin as i like the ability to remove the map if i have too. I'm wondering about extra stress on the motor. I know its going to affect wear and tear but on what scale? Is the turbo going to go bang in 10,000 miles time after the map?

Whats other peoples experience like of remapping the 100ps engine without other mods? Superchips claim near 140BHP!

Thanks for you help!

The 100ps engine is basically mechanically the same as the 125ps engine, and can be considered a "restricted" 125ps engine,

so 140 is not that much more, Soperchips are usually fairly "conservative" with their level of tune and can be considered a "mild" tune with good driveability, and longevity (the car should be easy to drive and the engine/ transmission should last well ), in general

Sweet. Think i'll go for it. With a mapped engine, is standard 95 fuel fine?

Does Bluefin affect warranty? I understand a Mountune doesn't...

yes

Does Bluefin affect warranty? I understand a Mountune doesn't...

Yes

Theoretically, the car should run fine on the cheapest, lowest octane supermarket fuel, stock or remapped, you might find the car runs better on high octane "performance" fuel though, (typical advantages are smother running, improved throttle response, slightly/ noticably increased power/ depending on the car) switching from one fuel grade to another may require an ECU reset to make the most of the performance/ economy potential or premium fuel (or the money saving potential of budget fuel - the cheapest fuel available is often the best value for money)

I'm itching to place an order for a bluefin but waiting to see what montune release :P

Hi, newbie here :-)

Just to confirm, what I think I read it earlier in the thread.

The fuel consumption is about the same? Thinking about getting this for my 100bhp Fiesta.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

If you drive the same then yes. But if you enjoy your remap a lot then it will drop a little.

I was planing on enjoying ;-) Thanks for the quick reply Willy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Hi dear brother

If the 4 coilovers are healthy and passar ST 2.5 2007 I'm ready to pay 200 Pounds. I live in sweden n I can pay the post office (cash on delivery) when I get the parcel.

My best regards

Mehran Mostofi , mobile:+46-700443269 mehran_mostofi@msn.com

Dear bro! Dont waste time & money on tuning it. Yes its a lovely car but if u really wanna enjoy crusing or put the pedal to the metal buy a Focus ST 225. I have one tuned & upgrade to 260 bhp and become amazed over its torque & speed every time I'm behind the wheel. Even tried gear 4th and it started running leaving me amazed. Good luck

Also waiting on the Mountune version, hope it comes soon im getting itchy right foot syndrome :)

Hi dear brother

If the 4 coilovers are healthy and passar ST 2.5 2007 I'm ready to pay 200 Pounds. I live in sweden n I can pay the post office (cash on delivery) when I get the parcel.

My best regards

Mehran Mostofi , mobile:+46-700443269 mehran_mostofi@msn.com

Dear bro! Dont waste time & money on tuning it. Yes its a lovely car but if u really wanna enjoy crusing or put the pedal to the metal buy a Focus ST 225. I have one tuned & upgrade to 260 bhp and become amazed over its torque & speed every time I'm behind the wheel. Even tried gear 4th and it started running leaving me amazed. Good luck

Miss the ST - Don't miss the trips to the petrol station ;)

Well i bit the bullet and just placed my order. Hope its worth it.

I've been away for a while, but got back this week and took my car for a spin. I got a new ODB2 adapter (old one broke) and tried it with Torque android app. Unfortunately I could not get a single proper 0-60mph timed run because it just will not do a full throttle run in 1st gear without 'cutting out' on me. I'm still on winter tires but its dry roads atm, so I'm beginning to fear its not a traction control issue after all. Best I could get was 9.5sec, which is about the same as stock. It pulls a lot stronger in 2nd gear and up than stock, but 1st gear is no good atm :(

Peak turbo pressure: 37 psi according to Torque. I don't remember exactly, but I think it showed around 30 psi with stock map. Don't quote me on that though.

It also showed peak HP: 161, Torque: 227nm. I don't know how accurate these numbers are, or how the app calculates it.

- John

Do the wheels spin when you plant your foot with the traction control switched off? It could be that the TC is designed not to be completely off and it can't calculate/process the new additional power.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club