Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Thanks for the update. Hope they will sell it soon ;)

Yea hope so. He sounded pretty upbeat about it on the phone, I just want to wait until I collect it and see what power we get.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

And is your car already back?

Nope not yet, I'm going 1st thing tomorrow morning. Could not make it today in time so I will give you an update and post dyno print out for u

Thanks i wont bother you anymore

i wait.....

Haha no problem, I cant wait to see what results are

Yes, so like you said bluefin is not going tot the limits. I stll hope on around 145hp and 240lb-ft :) cant wait to see the dyno results :)

Picked the car up today and 1st impressions are great. Just waiting for them to email over the dyno graph and I will post a bit later as I'm just about to set of for work.

• Like 1

Still waiting for the dyno sheet to be sent over. i have been working on a late shift today so unable to chase them up but a quick update for you.

I was and still are surprised by how much more pull the car has now. sitting in 4th doing 40 put my foot down and it just flies..... only have one issue which i want to speak to them about tomorrow is pulling off slowly in traffic it seems to want to stall... no notice no judder just seems to drop so hopefully it just needs a little tweak on the map but other than that so far so good. i will speak with superchips see what they can do about the stalling and get some miles under my belt with it before i post some sort of review.

Sounds really good! Now i want it even more

Will it do any long term damage or stress on the engine

Nobody can answer that. I would say that in the long term it does effect the lifetime of some parts. But that has anything to do with the drivestyle

still no dyno run print :/ have spoken to superchips in regards to my issue at slow crawling speeds where car feels like it might stall and this should be sorted with a tweak. I have 2 days off work monday tuesday so i will write some review and have everything online for you guys.

Im sure something wont last as long by adding more power but nothing will go wrong from it any time soon or during the time i own the car im almost positive. the engines have massive headroom and the gearbox is a bit of an old dog and can take massive power so things like bearings and brakes would probably wear faster but most likely last longer than the time you have the car for any way.

So you just get a new file for your handset?

Yea, they will let me know when it's ready and I plug the bluefin into my pc run the app on the pc abd it will download it for me. Nice and easy

Like it should be :) tell them

to put it on sale so i can buy it 😇

Will it do any long term damage or stress on the engine

That is an interesting point

Often it is assumed that increasing the power/ torque of an engine will make it wear out faster and it will be more likely to fail

But it is more complicated than that, and it is usually too many revs or too much heat that kills an engine, and having to "thrash" an underpowered engine may kill it quicker than if it had enough power - so it often comes down to the way it is driven

Superchips have just sent over the new modified map so will have to test later when i get home but hope this sorts the issue :)

Nice :) hope this fixes the problem

Nice :) hope this fixes the problem

just been back from having a go with the new map and its much better, smooth low down the revs now just like stock and really picks up some pace around 3000rpm will speak with superchips tomorrow and let them know the results and find out where my dyno printouts are ha still not received them yet :/

Sound really good. Emailed them today with the question when i could buy the remap. But they say the remap is still in development

I'm glad that the issues got resolved, domo85.

Would you say that there's a noticeably improvement in performance compared to stock?

It would be interesting to drive it back to back with the remap and with stock map (I assume you can utilize the Bluefin to do this at some point).

We're all eagerly awaiting the dyno graphs :rolleyes:

Yea I have done back to back and it's very noticeable. When I collected the car the Michael the guy doing the remap said he has got more power than the 125ps version so I assume must be around the 130 mark but hopefully it will be avail soon now the remap seems spot on to drive.