Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another price increase

adzmcp

Ford are upping the prices of cars again on 1st April.

The Fiesta will go up by around £500.

Also the no cost option of a spare wheel will no be charged at £30.

Cost of metalic from £395 to £425 and Hot Magenta from £525 to £575.

Apparantly this is due to the lack of strength of the pound again the euro now.

This was mentiioned before on this site. Where did you find out all that info from?

This was mentiioned before on this site. Where did you find out all that info from?

He's a dealer isn't he?

That's why he's here--plus he gets advance warning of all these things...............

That's right I work for a ford dealer. Just thought it would be some usefull info for you all

Thanks for info, I did not know you were a dealer. I was interseted because my dad was interested in buying a Diesel Titanium, but I think by the end of this month is to soon. I shall let him know, thanks

Steve

Thanks for info, I did not know you were a dealer. I was interseted because my dad was interested in buying a Diesel Titanium, but I think by the end of this month is to soon. I shall let him know, thanks

Steve

As an IT Professional and Business Analyist, I must say I think ford have got it wrong here.

The pound may be week at the current climate, but the economic downfall has many familieis digging deep to sustain themselves over the comming months. Price increases may retain profit margins for companies in theory, but less people will be buying said cars. Although those who can afford to buy cars in the current climate will probably not be too fussed about the price increase it will certainly make them think twice nd concider alternative cars. Price increases are the wrong way to go about economic recession, yet it seems to be more and more a case of the company's strugeling to keep the net profit margin within their projected equlibrium.

How do ford think private brokers get so much money? Selling more at a cheeper price for less profit is the answer! After all 4 * 13,000 > 2 * 15,000!

Thats just my opinion anyway. How are you finding it as a dealer Adzmpc?

As an IT Professional and Business Analyist, I must say I think ford have got it wrong here.

The pound may be week at the current climate, but the economic downfall has many familieis digging deep to sustain themselves over the comming months. Price increases may retain profit margins for companies in theory, but less people will be buying said cars. Although those who can afford to buy cars in the current climate will probably not be too fussed about the price increase it will certainly make them think twice nd concider alternative cars. Price increases are the wrong way to go about economic recession, yet it seems to be more and more a case of the company's strugeling to keep the net profit margin within their projected equlibrium.

How do ford think private brokers get so much money? Selling more at a cheeper price for less profit is the answer! After all 4 * 13,000 > 2 * 15,000!

Thats just my opinion anyway. How are you finding it as a dealer Adzmpc?

He's turning ignorant customers away, you know, those like you and me who want the best deal for themselves, the type who ask for a discount as contrary to what adzmcp says, it's a buyers market. In fact, he turns that many customers away, he has to come on here and advertise his vehicles.

Be careful though, don't question what he says, he has a habit of getting upset when people correct him after he gives false information, just like most salesmen really.

Check through his post history and read the thread where he has edited all his posts, luckily though, he can't edit the ones that he's been quoted on. He was either embarrased at what he said or his boss has seen it and told him to remove the posts.

Here's the thread in question.

To be honest its pretty good at the moment. The problem we now have is Ford have not made enough Fiestas to keep up with demand. I wont lie the sales of the large cars has taken a big hit. the main 3 selling well are KA Fiesta and Focus. The KA and Fiesta because its a new model and Focus because ford have piled money into these so they are cheap. We hate it as sales when the prices go up because it just makes our job harder.

*I have not advertised on here for ages because me advertising on her ruffled a few peoples feathers so I left it as did not want to upset people. I on here to enjoy a chat*

Just on here to let you know future happenings and also because I drive a fiesta and love it.

Also KeithC how could you tell me about these brokers?? I.e can you do finance through them woth ford credit etc I just would like to know because I not met anyone who has used them we have recently lost 1 or 2 deals to these web sites. Would just be interesting to know a bit about how they work.

Cheers

you're advertising your ford dealership in your sig tho, and thats probably a bad idea after you came out with this :ph34r:

QUOTE (adzmcp @ Feb 17 2009, 02:35 PM)

If customers want to rape dealers all time be prepaired for bad after service etc etc the money has to come out of somewhere else.

To be honest its pretty good at the moment. The problem we now have is Ford have not made enough Fiestas to keep up with demand. I wont lie the sales of the large cars has taken a big hit. the main 3 selling well are KA Fiesta and Focus. The KA and Fiesta because its a new model and Focus because ford have piled money into these so they are cheap. We hate it as sales when the prices go up because it just makes our job harder.

*I have not advertised on here for ages because me advertising on her ruffled a few peoples feathers so I left it as did not want to upset people. I on here to enjoy a chat*

Just on here to let you know future happenings and also because I drive a fiesta and love it.

Also KeithC how could you tell me about these brokers?? I.e can you do finance through them woth ford credit etc I just would like to know because I not met anyone who has used them we have recently lost 1 or 2 deals to these web sites. Would just be interesting to know a bit about how they work.

Cheers

I think the way you talked about your "customers" was the reason why you riled a few people up, me especially. The above post by Jonny kinds of sums it up. It doesn't bother me if you advertise on here, I just thought it ironic that you said you were turning people away, yet advertising on here at the same time. Personally, if you had apologised for what you said instead of just editing all your posts to remove the content, then people would have accepted that more.

As for the brokers, I used one (Dealdrivers), and never dealt with them after I agreed a price for the car, which was almost £2400 under list price. After I agreed the price, I dealt with just the Ford main dealer and paid only the Ford main dealer who offered all dealer services, including the usual finance options, apart from part exchange, which wasn't a problem for me anyway. I never paid the broker a penny directly.

As for the brokers, I used one (Dealdrivers), and never dealt with them after I agreed a price for the car, which was almost £2400 under list price. After I agreed the price, I dealt with just the Ford main dealer and paid only the Ford main dealer who offered all dealer services, including the usual finance options, apart from part exchange, which wasn't a problem for me anyway. I never paid the broker a penny directly.

I also went thro DealDrivers and found it all very easy, Dealdrivers found the Ford dealer for us and everything including all the money transactions and log book was done thro a Ford Dealer. I paid no money to DealDrivers at all. After doing this once I would never go straight to a main dealer again, a main dealer offered me there best price of over a 1000 more than DealDrivers got for me. When was the last time a Ford Dealer offered a new shape Fiesta 1.6 TDCi Titanium with Black paint and bluetooth for £11000. I can't believe any dealer would match that.