51 replies to this topic

#46 Jay Ali

Jay Ali

Feet Under The Table

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

Good luck with it mate. Can be a frustrating process but very satisfying when you get a bargain or two!

Thanks Jay, any tips on the exhaust and badging mate?

Thanks Bazz, real professional outfit they are. Insurance approved and all that, so they know what they're doin! Was worried with supplying second hand parts they'd have a bit of trouble getting good fitment, but it's all spot on!

The exhaust, I got mine done in chadwell heath both connected for 300 n a tip of my choice let me know wat ya think n I'll get their details again for ya
The badges I'd say gel overlays from dmb graphics

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 Jay Ali

Jay Ali

Feet Under The Table

• Members via FB
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

That rs spoiler looks crazy

Iv been wanting to put one on but all ma mates av put me off it saying its gonna look ott
Gonna show all em your car n rub it in now lol

#48 Dal.

Dal.

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus ST225

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

As I thought - looks too much IMO. As long as you like it though then that's the main thing :)

#49 gforce

gforce

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST
  • Year: Non

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Cheers Jay! I think your car would suit one rightly too! Don't worry about gettin details of your exhaust place, I'm over on the Emerald Isle here so won't be much good to me. Think I'm gonna go ahead with the local guy anyway as a cheap cosmetic option for the meantime, maybe get a proper upgrade down the line.

That's no worries Dal, every one on here is entitled to their opinion...even if you are wrong. Haha, just kidding mate. Always bugs me when people post on an open public forum then only allow/listen to opinions if they agree with them! Anyway, I digress...

The RS spoiler is always a risky one, and certainly seems to split the opinions down the middle, even when fitted on a proper ST. It's a one of a kind round here though and I do quite like it, so think I'll stick with it for a while yet. If locals/mates start taking the michael then I might re-evaluate!

Quick couple of pics whilst I was out and about in the Hills of Donegal this avo...really need to brush up on my photography skills. Check out the backdrop and I still can't seem to get a 'wow' pic! Nearly feel bad about spoiling the view with my car stuck in the middle!

P1010061_2.JPG

P1010063_2.JPG

#50 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,826 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

Your second photo looks pretty scenic to me.

Spent some time around the Donegal coast, lovely place if a bit breezy.

#51 gforce

gforce

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • Name: Gary
  • Ford Model: Mondeo ST
  • Year: Non

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yeah some stunning vistas around. The first pic has the highest peak in the county away in the distance, Mt Errigal, and the second one is at a little spot called Dunlewey just at the foot of the mountain where the road winds up around the side of it. Was more than breezy yesterday mind you!

#52 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 15,826 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

In-laws had a caravan there until recently, nice windswept sand dunes all around.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users