Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is Your Distance To Empty ? And What Engine ?

Alexm

1.6Tdci 110ps, range=650-680, 11p per mile

Probably because 75% of my journey is around the M42 at about 60mph

after reading this i dont feel so bad and think i must be doing something right with my car

2.5 st 298 to empty

2008 1.6 TDCI 110. 600 miles to empty once brimmed. Usually pretty accurate. Motorway every day.

57 plate 1.8 TDCI getting about 350 - 400 miles per £50.

split my driving between 50% 70MPH on the motorway and the other 50% doing a max of 10MPH in stop start traffic -_-

The Joys of commuting

I've got a 2005 1.6TDCi Estate and I'm getting generally on city driving about 450 to a tank of cheap supermarket fuel with RedEx on every third tank.

On a long run I've had the MPG up to 85-90. Normally hitting 40 MPG by the end of the tank.

Not really a lead footed person but I have been known to blast little boy racers off the line.

Just filled up this evening, miles to empty was 618! Will try and keep that accurate, although driving back into Manchester city centre every day usually means having to slam on the brakes when someone cuts me up!

What that's mental ! I topped up today and it said 427, although that was BRIMMED

(Shell weren't too happy I wasn't paying attention and pee'd about 1 litre of it on the floor and had to shut the pump)!

I have been using millers diesel Eco max in every tank, majority of the mileage is town lately, school run which is 3 mile round trip twice a day and a bit of pottering round, so i guess I can't really complain at what I'm getting, have had a few little enjoyable bursts too.

On a side note, has anyone used the new V-Power Nitro+ they released ? Half of my tank I filled up today is that stuff, think it was close to £1.50 a litre though, It must be psychological, but when I have a full tank (of anything) the car feels like it picks up better.

My 1.6 petrol is normally between 440 and 450 when I fill up.

Well, I feel like a bit of a cheapskate here, I never fill my tank up, I'm a half full kinda guy :).

MK1 2002 1.8 TDCi

I put £25 in the tank every week and that will get me around 200 miles. Used to only be £20 a week but that was a few years ago and the price of fuel has gone out of control since.

Well, I feel like a bit of a cheapskate here, I never fill my tank up, I'm a half full kinda guy :).

I just find filling up tedious and like to do it as little as possible, even if it does mean tankering it around for the first 1/2 of each tank! One of the reasons I'm glad I do the sort of driving to justify a diesel - the range.

Same ecoboost engine ~ 450/460 :)

well my last tank of fuel that was estimating 420, ended up at 370.

This is because I was trying to forceably reproduce an error which involved a lot of needle meeting redline on a lot of journeys and a lot of lower gear use and not straight up to top gear... not bad me thinks!

About 440-450 til i hit reserves, 1.8 tdci 2006