Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

How Close?

Philf1

Saw this woman on the M621 this morning. Can't believe how close to the steering wheel she is sat. If her air bag goes off it will take her head off!

post-38083-0-20385100-1366146182_thumb.j

I seen a druggie driving around like this once! His head was right above the steering wheel practically touching the windscreen asif he was looking out for the police or something lol

Probably as blind as a mole and ought to have glasses.

• Like 1

Driving while sitting that close to the wheel is indeed dangerous, she'll hit the wheel at the same time as the bag fires so she'll get a double crack in the chest.

Not good or safe.

I sit as far back as I can and recline the seat so I'm not sat bolt upright, so uncomfortable.

jesus thats how my kid sister drives her polo

Cars with movable steering wheels and pedals should be standard, or maybe create a "short" package optional extra which gives the option for the steering wheel and pedals to move closer - otherwise its an accident waiting to happen!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club