• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Name: Ross
  • Ford Model: ST2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Well,

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting up here more, mountain biking and general commitments have kept me off here. :(

I am upgrading my rather loved and great fun S1600 for a Spirit Blue ST2.

I have been lucky enough to drive a molten orange twice and needless to say I fell completley in love. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

How many other guys & girls have ordered new ones?

I am also out of cheer curiousity just wondered what the most favoured colour people are going for?

I am hoping to get mine in June and I really cannot wait.

I will post up some pictures once I have it.

Ross

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Torchwood

Torchwood

ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

veeeeery nice too!

Spirit blue, is that the one with the purpley tint to it... Like reflecting off the sun!?  Quite a deep colour...?

#3 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Name: Ricky
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7.5 ST-2
  • Year: 2011

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

veeeeery nice too!

Spirit blue, is that the one with the purpley tint to it... Like reflecting off the sun!?  Quite a deep colour...?

It looks purpley as the the sun goes down and they sky is dull. I took a couple of pics of mine to compare. (Its in a compound waiting to be registered)

This one was taken in the afternoon

This one was about 8pm

#4 Alirob

Alirob

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Name: Ali
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Metal

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

Hi Ross, yep i've just ordered one, I decided to change from my fiesta metal in white which I love to the fiesta st2 in spirit blue. Ordered 3rd week in march, delivery is supposed to be end of may but not sure if this will be the case as there are lots of people who have waited longer. I've not had a drive of one yet, hopefully I will like it :o). Hopefully more pics will start coming through soon.....

#5 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

It looks purpley as the the sun goes down and they sky is dull. I took a couple of pics of mine to compare. (Its in a compound waiting to be registered)

Guesty,

Are you upgrading as well? I love it!! I have to say I nosed through your photobucket account and loved the shot of the Spirit Blue one in the showroom (the one that has the rear N/S quarter in shot). :wub:  :wub: :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

IMG_01371_zps7a3f0270.jpg

This one was about 8pm

IMG_01351_zps1fa836ba.jpg

#6 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hi Ross, yep i've just ordered one, I decided to change from my fiesta metal in white which I love to the fiesta st2 in spirit blue. Ordered 3rd week in march, delivery is supposed to be end of may but not sure if this will be the case as there are lots of people who have waited longer. I've not had a drive of one yet, hopefully I will like it :o). Hopefully more pics will start coming through soon.....

Like I said, my local dealer are the only ones of last week that had one in East Anglia, we usually get tractors around here so to be able to drive a molten orange one twice, I consider myself very lucky.

You will not be dissapointed, although whatever you think your current Metal is like, the ST is in a different league, but I wont say anymore as I dont want to spoil your surprise!! Enjoy it! ;)  :wub:  :wub:

#7 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:29 PM

Guesty,

Are you upgrading as well? I love it!! I have to say I nosed through your photobucket account and loved the shot of the Spirit Blue one in the showroom (the one that has the rear N/S quarter in shot). :wub:  :wub: :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Yeh that's the one I've bought mate, the one in the showroom and the one in the above pics are the same car :)

#8 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Nice one! When are you expecting delivery? Soon I presume seeing as you have photographed it in the compound. Was yours an ex demo then?

Have you driven one yet?

Ross

#9 GuestyBFC

GuestyBFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

Nice one! When are you expecting delivery? Soon I presume seeing as you have photographed it in the compound. Was yours an ex demo then?

Have you driven one yet?

Ross

No mate its brand new, only 7 miles on the clock, I haven't driven one yet, just read the reviews and bought one haha. I'm expecting to collect next week all being well.

#10 Alirob

Alirob

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Name: Ali
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Metal

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Like I said, my local dealer are the only ones of last week that had one in East Anglia, we usually get tractors around here so to be able to drive a molten orange one twice, I consider myself very lucky.

You will not be dissapointed, although whatever you think your current Metal is like, the ST is in a different league, but I wont say anymore as I dont want to spoil your surprise!! Enjoy it! ;)  :wub:  :wub:

Thanks Ross, heard lots of good things about it so hopefully I will love it. My dealer said they should get a demo in the next month or so, they will let me know when it comes in. You never know mine might be here by then too :o).
Be sure to post pics when you get yours...

#11 MarkyR

MarkyR

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

I ordered an ST2 with EATC in Frozen White  :D due next month around the 18th.

#12 Torchwood

Torchwood

ST.....Seriously Tempting!

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Name: Torchwood_HK
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

This one was about 8pm

Very nice, that is the colour...  I saw the launch photos and it was just awesome!!  Yes the colour changes all day, and heard good things about the Pearlescent Candy Blue which i have chosen.

#13 Girlracer

Girlracer

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec s
  • Year: 2010

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

None of you will be disapointed believe me ive had my st2 in white and !Removed! love it. Havin my wheels powdercoated black in the nxt few weeks everybody looks at it great car.

#14 Foxy1984

Foxy1984

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: 2013 Fiesta ST

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Well,

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting up here more, mountain biking and general commitments have kept me off here. :(

I am upgrading my rather loved and great fun S1600 for a Spirit Blue ST2.

I have been lucky enough to drive a molten orange twice and needless to say I fell completley in love. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

How many other guys & girls have ordered new ones?

I am also out of cheer curiousity just wondered what the most favoured colour people are going for?

I am hoping to get mine in June and I really cannot wait.

I will post up some pictures once I have it.

Ross

Ordered an st-2 in spirit blue

EATC

Sony navigation

orderered at the start of march

was advised of a 12/15 week wait :(

#15 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

No mate its brand new, only 7 miles on the clock, I haven't driven one yet, just read the reviews and bought one haha. I'm expecting to collect next week all being well.

Nice one, to be honest I didn't expect to drive one. But I was lucky to drive one twice! :-)

When you get it, can you please post up some pictures? I'm sure I wont be the first to ask for them!!  :P  :P  :P  :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users