So i have already done a few small changes to my mk6.5 fiesta:
- Painted brake calipers red, rear drums black.
- Front grills and fog light surrounds all sprayed satin black.
- New leather gear gaiter, new black leather gear knob.
- K&N 57i induction kit fitted (sounds so nice).
- Rally headlight bulbs fitted (These's bulbs are bright, would recommend to anyone)
What i have planned in the next few weeks:
- I have new front headlight clusters on order.
- Am constantly looking for rear lexus ones for my car but no luck.
- Alloys are getting refurbed and sprayed polished black soon.
- Possibly changing the seats also.
- Red and black ford badges.
With my car im going for a black and red theme, so i want to have red interior lights. This weekend i will be putting a red bulb in the interior above driver/passenger seats. But i would also like red footwell lights, any suggestions as to which ones. I would preferably like ones that i can EASILY wire to the 12v plug or that runs off a battery connected to the lights.
Also was thinking of putting red LEDS on my speedo's any suggestions/links to this also?
Any help or discussion much appreciated!