Following on If that,s no good you could try this procedure also via ford etis.
1. NOTE: A maximum of eight keyless entry remote transmitters can be programmed to the Central Junction Box (CJB). Programming must be done at the same time for all the transmitters.
• NOTE: To enter programming mode, first make sure that the vehicle battery is fully charged and the anti-theft system is not armed or triggered (if equipped).
• NOTE: Make sure the turn signal indicators are in the OFF position.
Fasten the safety belts and close all doors to make sure conflicting chimes do not sound during programming.
2. NOTE: The ignition must be turned to position II exactly four times during remote transmitter programming.
Turn the ignition switch from position I to position II four times exactly within six seconds.
3. Turn the ignition switch to position 0.
4. An audible chime will be heard (only in vehicles built before 2008 model year) to indicate that it is now possible to programme the keys for ten seconds.
5. Press and hold one of the buttons on the remote transmitter until a chime sounds. This indicates a new transmitter code has been successfully received.
6. To program additional transmitters, repeat step 5.
7. The system will leave the learning mode after the ignition switch is turned to either position II, or if no new transmitter is programmed during the 10 seconds, or if eight remote transmitters have been programmed.