Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Full Wiring Schematics Mk2/2.5 And Mk3

Preee

No problem its a great addition to our many questions about wiring that they will help with. :)

wow 132 pages of schematics ... excellent thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It's a really BIG gift! I was looking for this for months. Many thanks!

Hello, Very usefull. I received from Ford the attached drawings of the GEM connector layout and connector C102 pin details. This is looking at the pin side ie the wires are on the other side.

Thanks

GEM 002.bmp

GEM 003.bmp

Thanks for sharing David

Many thanks for sharing this David

Hi the attachments didn't scan too well. I will ask my son to assist in a better format.

Dave

Hi I've been looking through the Focus 2 / 2.5 wiring dia. I can't find the connector diagrams for some of the GEM connectors. C95, C96, C99 and C103. Does any one have the connector diagrams for any of these?

Thanks

Hi, Here is the improved scan of the GEM connector locations. I didn't rescan connector C102 as the same connector is in the wiring diagram.

GEM 005.pdf

Does anyone have a shop manual, Haynes or Bentley for TDCi, Mk 2 or 2.5? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I now have a few more connector diagrams that seem to be missing from these wiring diagrams. C95, C96, C99 & C103. Unfortunatly C103 is not very clear but neither is the original.GEM connectors.pdf

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

• 5 months later...

hi

i recently bought a focus 1.6 tdci sport 07 plate and it has no owners manual, any help getting one online or hardcopy please. also a mechanical diagram would be very helpful to me.

thankx

nash

Have a look on Scribd where you can view files for free and pay a token amount to download.

07 was a turning year where there are two handbooks, the correct one depends on which footwell fuse box design you have.

If your footwell fuse layout is in rows along the bottom of the board you need the earlier book, if in a rectangle on the middle of the board you'll need the later book.

I'll dig up some eBay links for the relevant books for you.

Thanks very much for this very valuable post. I can remember when a wiring diagram was on 3 pages of a manual but after downloading and looking at this one times have changed a bit.

• 1 month later...

A little gift , here are the PDF electrical wiring diagrams for the Ford Focus

Focus Mk2/2.5 + ST PDF dated 2010 - http://www.mediafire.com/?0ww0q1o720cm9uc

Focus Mk3 PDF dated 2011 , not ST - http://www.mediafire.com/?5sgjtvif7gd9hxc

Very usefull indeed if your trying to figure out additions to your car or find wiring

Regards

Preee

Wow!!! I just have to thank you for this incredible invaluable information :o

• 2 months later...

I don't think i ever did say it but never too late, thanks for sharing these wiring diagrams done so much with them ;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Was always a nuisance my etis dvd didn't include the wiring schematics so it's been absolutely priceless being able to access them on here. Been very handy for some of my mods lately and got some more to look at too.

Much appreciated B)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks

Just what I was looking for.

Barry T

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a shop manual, Haynes or Bentley for TDCi, Mk 2 or 2.5? Thanks!

Hi, I also have a TDCI 2.0L Haynes manual, are you still looking for info,Brian

These diagrams are really good thank for sharing.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it is possible to find a live ignition feed (terminal 15) under the bonnet or something similar.

I have emigrated from the UK and where i now live (Austria) there is a pest that eats through the elec cables of the car. This animal is called a Marder, any way i have fitted the anti attack system but it is on all the time instead of switching off when i drive the car but the instructions say the following but i wanted to avoid coming through the bulkhead if possible... I need a connection which is switched to “negative” when the car is being parked and is switched to “positive” when the motor is running.

The instructions said..."This terminal can usually either be found at the ignition lock or at the Euro plug of the car radio. If the cable “terminal 15” is properly connected, the marder defence is only switched on if the motor is not running (the car is being parked). If you cannot find “terminal 15”, please choose another contact at the ignition lock which is switched to “negative” when the car is being parked and is switched to “positive” when the motor is running. The connection of the cable to “terminal 15” ensures that the marten defence is only switched on when the car is being parked (there is no risk that the marten will get into the car when the car is running)."
Sorry if this is in the wrong area or maybe i should start a new thread.
Greets from Vienna.
Mark