Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

DanGersFord

Bad Habits

32 posts in this topic

One hand on the gear shift the other on the wheel is a common for a lot of drivers including myself, mine comes from driving trucks, when you got 13 forward gears your forever changing them, then some numpty pulls out in front of you cos they don't want to get stuck behind a lorry on the next hill.

What they don't realise is, trucks may be slow to pick up speed but they're also slow at stopping, I've had many a scare due to some idiots inconsiderate driving

One hand on the wheel, other holding my cig.

One hand on the wheel, other holding my cig.

Worst habbit - smoking in cars. Should be illegal in my eyes, would you want someone smoking in you? No. Poor car :(

Worst habbit - smoking in cars. Should be illegal in my eyes, would you want someone smoking in you? No. Poor car :(

Banned from smoking pretty much everywhere else so its the only place I can call my own apart from my house where if someone doesn't like it they can bog off.

lol :D

just learn by my experience... Sitting with a lit cig in your gob... Some eedget pulls out in front of you, and as you have only passed your test 24 hours ago, you get shocked, open your gob to shout profanities and drop your lit cigarette upon your gentlemanly nether regions. I had a very "flame resistant" pair of trousers that lied to me and where no more "flame resistant" than the fumes of a bowl of petrol.

very small fire ensued and my trousers were a writeoff, thankfully my boxers where rather better at not combusting, and as such I only had a few singes :D

Since then, I am not a fan of smoking in moving vehicles, but I wouldnt ban it, I would just issue a health warning "forget the cancer, save your gonads..."

Banned from smoking pretty much everywhere else so its the only place I can call my own apart from my house where if someone doesn't like it they can bog off.

Am surprised smoking hasn't been banned in cars if honest, I mean you're not supposed to eat or drink, I'd have thought spilling a can of coke would be much less disastrous than dropping a cigarette on the gentleman parts, and more prone to loss of concentration >.<

There were moves to ban everything while driving but thankfully sense prevailed.