Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Liqui Moly Diesel Purge

fish 10

is this stuff any good for my mondeo 20 litre tdci 53 plate,ive heard good reports about it,wondering if any one has tried it,and any good results ,

dont think so car starts fine,had them re coded ,the guy who came out to have a look said theres your problem there was a cheap tuneing box on it ,took it off,recoded injectors job done,ive done over 1500 miles no problems and the car runs smoother,its just mots due and he advised me to use this to clean it all out ,

Im not a fan of injector cleaners usually,but have had to add forte before to get through an mot on a pug I bought. seemed to do the job.but.......dont know if it was pure coincidence,my fuel pump failed couple months later,hence the reason for not really liking putting any cleaner in nowadays.it got rid of the smoke though.what about cleaning out your egr/inlet manifold? if its had a tuning box,it'll be well-caked up with soot etc. done mines other night,& seems to have made a fair bit of a difference.

took my egr valve out about a month ago,it was full of oily sludge,cleaned it all out and put blanking plate in it,car runs a lot smoother,at first i hated this car for all the problems ive had ,but i am starting to love it now,bought silicone hose kit for ot,a new intercooler,just want to get it through mot before i put it all on,ive put the hose from the intercooler to egr on,car smokes a little on start up,but runs okay when it warms up ,no missing at all now that plug in box has been removed,

Something I've had done and can strongly recommend is a Terraclean service, it's designed to clean everything from the fuel pump all the way through the injectors, EGR, manifolds, exhaust, cat and DPF if fitted.

I had mine done just over a week ago and now get improved fuel economy and the engine runs like new.

The service also lubricates the fuel pump so as to improve pump efficiency and extend part life.

It will cost about £100 Inc. VAT but worth it for the improved economy and reduced emissions/smoke which can really stuff you on an MOT.

Take a look and see what you reckon-

http://www.terraclean.co.uk/