Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picture Thread - Frozen White Zetec S 2013

b1g_dav3

Yep there mine

As Nick said there an option for £200

Hmm.. Wonder whether the dealership would allow me to swap them for 17's if they keep the 16's. Probably not!

you can try. or just give them 200 quid more if they get you some. I mean okay you give 200 quid but at least you wont regret it. And you could have the other rims for winter if they let you keep them. If i were you i wouldnt hesitate. They fill up the arch really well, especially at the back. There is minimal space which looks great. I'm going to go down to the car to change out the bulbs in an hour so will get pictures, so you make your mind up.

our grill would look awesome in gloss black.. like the ST one, jut saying :P

Unfortunately the ZS grill looks a ton better because the ST one is flat plastic, the ZS one has a gloss black insert :P

I do prefer the 16's myself as my ZS is my every day workhorse, the ST currently with a bandage on it's nose is my yobbo-mobile :P

you can try. or just give them 200 quid more if they get you some. I mean okay you give 200 quid but at least you wont regret it. And you could have the other rims for winter if they let you keep them. If i were you i wouldnt hesitate. They fill up the arch really well, especially at the back. There is minimal space which looks great. I'm going to go down to the car to change out the bulbs in an hour so will get pictures, so you make your mind up.

Yep ill try and see if they can upgrade them, it's worth a try! My friend owns a bodywork shop so ill ask about respraying the grille gloss black, really do think it would look good!

i also prefer the ZS front grill/Bumper but saw a ST yesterday in performance blue and looke stunning by the way, and the grill was gloss black looked better. If i remember correctly the bottom grill on ours is gloss already??

You'll turn to the dark side I'm sure ;)

You'll turn to the dark side I'm sure ;)

Doubtful! The car is already a bit boy-racerish, but in a nice stylish way, the ZS/St Grille on it would be too much. The titanium grille gives the car a bit of maturity where it is lacking that in other areas.

oh you will lol: anyways everyone has their own tastes =). i can understand that some don't want too much of a boy racer ish look.

Here are the pictures of the alloys:

60997CD5-F895-4A40-908D-EAB855E276A7-164720EDAC8-340C-4352-987F-93BE5DACBFE3-164

They look just like mine :p

Just like mine :p

Opps.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club