Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Genuine Heated Ford Mist Jets

JayTDCI

finaly got mine ordered, so hopefully they will turn up.

I sent them an email about first attempt asking them to remove it before i tried again, and got a reply back saying the system would delete it after a while.

So do these just straight up replace the old ones?

A simple Job? :wacko:

Absolute doddle.

If you've got the acoustic lining under the bonnet then removing that is the longest part of the job

Pipes to the nozzles just pull off and the nozzles unclip very easily.

I was playing about with my jets the other day they really seem easy to remove, now just waiting for them to be delivered and decide where to go from there...

Not a happy chappy!!

Just had an e-mail saying my order has been cancelled, no reason as to why!! However, I have been invited to re-place my order...but funnily enough, they're back up to £15.89 each!

new it would happen eventually, scoundrels!

I am just awaiting mine turning up now presuming they haven't cancelled it!

same here spoke to them this morning and told them they wont sell them at that price and he agreed with me said he doesnt know why they do as they know they dont sell daft in my opinion but hey ho wait till they come down again . more than likely got greedy seeing that so many where selling at the lower price oh we,ll cash in here na i wont be buying at that inflated price.

Got an e-mail from Netbanx stating my 'refund has been processed' :angry::angry::angry:

Not amused.

Yep i have had the same email from them and netbanx saying my order has been cancelled. I bet they are cancelling them because they have just realised prices elsewhere are higher so they want to get more money buy cancelling and having us all rebuy them at a higher price, robbing :censored:

I have just sent them an email saying what has happened and asking why they have cancelled my order. See how long they take to reply.

Same here, cancelled, was looking forward to getting these.

I got a reply to my email this morning:

Hi there,

There was a price mistake, ford have increased the price of these. So we had to cancel the order.

Thanks

Ryan Merry

What a load of nonsense

If AP already have the parts in stock and had paid for them at the cheaper price, this means they are just hiking up the prices to make more profit for themselves thieving :censored:

Im not sure whether to send them an email thanking them for being a good company and honouring their mistakes,,,,,NOT, and putting plenty more sarcasm into the email too :lol:

Well I have has the email from Netbanx saying I have been refunded, but I have not had an email telling me my order has been cancelled, and I have not received a refund yet!

looks like I must have been one of the few who got in just in time! still awaiting delivery but no emails as of yet cancelling...

Conflicting stories here when i rang was told they where out of stock others are saying it was a pricing mistake surly when they take your money they are forming a contract i for one have not had my money back yet wonder if it would be worth trying to gee them up with a bit of bluff .doesent bode well for dealing with this company again . be in there best interest to honour what they advertised for future business .dont know about others but once i get let down by a company i dont deal again and if someone asks if i would recommend them i tell them the truth .word of mouth is a strong tool for the buyer .

I havent been refunded either so i have sent them another email.

Im sorry you feel you are unable to honour your mistake, I and several
of my colleages who also attempted to buy the items shall be taking my
business elsewhere in the future.
When am I going to be refunded?
The money was taken from my bank quickly enough, but it has not been refuned.
Regards

Yeah ok i put my instead of our :lol:

Well, as I mentioned earlier on this thread, I tried ordering some but they don't deliver to my region. I also had my fingers crossed for you guys who did order as I could see this coming! Whether the sudden influx of orders alerted them to their blunder I dunno.

They were orginally cheap, no problems. Then people copped on it was a nice mod for earlier Fords and they started flying off the shelves. All of a sudden, a 'pricing mistake' hadn't been noticed so prices were increased extortionately. Obviously this slowed down orders as they're hardly worth £30 a pair, so maybe they purposely reverted back to cheap. Another mass of new orders and all of a sudden the same 'mistake' has happened again!

I totally agree that if you've paid they should honour it, but you've little come back. I'm sure they have small print to cover their tails.

I also mentioned I used them before through eBay...I actually ordered a split new Sony 6CD system from them, was about £80 or something so was a steal at that price considering it was new. 2 weeks later no sign so I started hounding. They claimed there was a 'stocking mistake' this time, that they took two orders through eBay (clearly a bluff as the listing ended when I bought it and completed payment!) and only had one in stock and it had been posted to the other person.

I gave them a serious mouthful, told them it wouldn't do their rep any good on the forums I use etc. Best they could do was a 25% discount on my next order. I told them to shove it as I had no intention of placing a 'next order', but after I cooled off (when my next service was due!) I went back to them and they honoured the discount...got a full set of all 4 genuine Ford filters for about £25 delivered I think. Which is why I didn't wanna scaremonger or bad mouth them earlier in the thread in case everythin worked out.

Best thing you could maybe get would be a similar offer of discount off somethin else, but maybe not as the orders are so small. Good luck guys whatever way you follow it up!

........... surly when they take your money they are forming a contract ...............................

I thought exactly the same last night so I did a bit of research...

- internet shops can to refuse to honour prices even after they have taken your money

From... http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3277262

I,ve sent them a terse email basically stateing that these forums the internet and word of mouth can do a lot of damage to a business once you hack one person off that bad karma spreads people see that others have had a bad experience with them you dont bother or think twice yer it might just be a washer jet this time but what if was more expensive like the car its self dont know about the rest of you but i take note of others bad experience and keep a mental note just hate the thought that people are gettin taken for a ride for greed .should have a sought of eBay scoring system for the likes of these firms would help others to decide to use there services or not .rant over lol

I,ve sent them a terse email basically stateing that these forums the internet and word of mouth can do a lot of damage to a business once you hack one person off that bad karma spreads people see that others have had a bad experience with them you dont bother or think twice yer it might just be a washer jet this time but what if was more expensive like the car its self dont know about the rest of you but i take note of others bad experience and keep a mental note just hate the thought that people are gettin taken for a ride for greed .should have a sought of ebay scoring system for the likes of these firms would help others to decide to use there services or not .rant over lol

Nice one Neil.

I totaly agree that the internet can be very damaging to bad businesses, and Im the same regarding taking note of other peoples bad experiences, depending on the severity and the amount of people it has happened to, depends if i even consider doing business with them.

Mmmmm :unsure:

Just checked our creditcard statement and the money's been taken out a few days ago but nothing has been refunded yet!

Same here. Money taken out. Still no refund !! Very unhappy.

I havent been refunded either so i have sent them another email.

Im sorry you feel you are unable to honour your mistake, I and several

of my colleages who also attempted to buy the items shall be taking my

business elsewhere in the future.

When am I going to be refunded?

The money was taken from my bank quickly enough, but it has not been refuned.

Regards

Yeah ok i put my instead of our :lol:

I got an email from them at 2 this aft from Dean doyle rather than the usual Ryan Merry saying

We arranged the refund yesterday and it should take to 2-3 days to make the transfer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club