Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Fiesta Is Victorious!

The Dark Knight

Can't say I am surprised really. All things taken into consideration, What Car? has crowned the Fiesta as King of the jungle!

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/fiesta-vs-polo-vs-corsa/265758?utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=WCAR%20ENews%20Bulletin%20%2824.04.2013%29&utm_content=article3a_headline

Shame it's an older Fiesta and not the facelift, would have blown the other 2 away even more in the interior department. Not gonna lie, the Corsa interior is one of the worst I've seen...

I hated the Polo when I test drove it a few weeks back, felt nasty to drive. And the Corsa... I looked at one in disgust as I had to pass the dealership on the way to Ford?

One I have always been interested in seeing is a Fiesta facelift vs DS3, if it hadn't been for my love of Ford's, the DS3 would have had my money.

It is the new Fiesta mate. The interior pic is of the old one but the actual article refers to the new shape and new engines etc.

Shame it's an older Fiesta and not the facelift, would have blown the other 2 away even more in the interior department. Not gonna lie, the Corsa interior is one of the worst I've seen...

I hated the Polo when I test drove it a few weeks back, felt nasty to drive. And the Corsa... I looked at one in disgust as I had to pass the dealership on the way to Ford?

One I have always been interested in seeing is a Fiesta facelift vs DS3, if it hadn't been for my love of Ford's, the DS3 would have had my money.

Had a test drive with the DS3 a while back, looks nice, but the build quality is crap, the car had only 16k km and there were some nasty rattles in the interior, not to mention the drivers side door was not in line with the bodywork....

Hmm, I have a friend with one and it's pretty decent really, what put me off though are the common faults with the radio system >.<

Big dave, you have a fiesta now? After having mine a couple of months and testing its nearest rivals, corsas, polos, the ds3 and the old st, I can easily say my money is in the right place

Hmm, I have a friend with one and it's pretty decent really, what put me off though are the common faults with the radio system >.<

Believe me, this is how it all starts (had 2 Shitroens before), my C2 spent more of its time in the workshop than on the road..... I really wanted to buy petrol, splash it on the car and set it on fire :D

Believe me, this is how it all starts (had 2 Shitroens before), my C2 spent more of its time in the workshop than on the road..... I really wanted to buy petrol, splash it on the car and set it on fire :D

I have a friend who did that to his Punto but I'm not allowed to talk about that.... :ph34r:

I've sat in a Corsa VXR at a show once and didn't like it at all, I didn't think it really matched the outside styling. The Fiesta is much nicer inside :) And it seems to be a given now that the MK 7 Fiesta is the best handling small car money can buy new now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club