AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Azza

Black Racing Stripes

14 posts in this topic

Hey All =)

I have a Colorado Red Fiesta LX (as shown in my picture) I was considering white racing stripes but i've been doing some thinking and thought since the trim is black and the white and black would clash, maybe black stripes would be better. I'm thinking just the 2 up the centre would be sufficent the side ones would be a waste of time.

What do you guys think? If you are haters of racing stripes try not to waste my time lol.

If anyone has a picture of a fiesta with black racing stripes please post it.

Thanks agains guys

Aaron

fiesta-red-2_web.jpg

If you had that front bumper i'd say go with white wide stripes

Yeah but mine has the full black bumper on it, which is why i'm considering black

I think black stripes would look pretty good and considering i not managed to find any pics, quite unique too.

i wouldnt do it on ur car, it will look strange as its a basic model, an its not very sporty, id invest money in changin the bumper 1st

Personally i think it will make the car look worse, but my opinion only!

If i were you i would save up the money and work on the bumper etc. Or save for a real ST :D

Forget the stripes for now, save up to get your bumpers coded or visit a ford scrappy, or ebay.

put a decent photo of the front of your car on here so i can photo shop something

yeah i agree it will make it look worse... been there done that, stripes lasted the summer for last year lol

I want to put the stripes on but i don't know how long i'm going to like them... i can get them for a fiver so it's not exactly breaking the bank even if i only have them on for one summer.

hey

i think black racing strips would look really gd i reacken it wud go really well with ur black bumpers but thats my own opinion

Personally i think it will make the car look worse, but my opinion only!

5046.jpg

looks pants, but some of it is down to poor execution