Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Clutch

cremator

hello new here just passed my test and got a fiesta 1.4 petrol 03 ok not the best car but hey its mine and the clutch as gone bang today garage said it would be £430 to put new one in i no the garage and trust them but the price seems high for a clutch or is that about right think they charge 40 hr. many thanks

It doesn't take that long to change a clutch that clutch itself maybe £60 even at that its not 6 hours labour to change a clutch with tax. I did my 2000 focus at my trusted garage for £100 the clutch was only £40 and the same in labour took maybe 3 hours more. More than likely less. I should mention my dad(mechanic)and me did it out of hours where he works

so is that expensive they are saying 6 hours to do it is it a dual mass fly wheel on them and they said bottom sub fram got to be taken off

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club