Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MP3 CD

Fiesta_J

As we all know, the new Fiesta's CD player is MP3 compatible. Has anyone noticed that if a disc is full (700mb) that the further out the laser goes from the centre of the disc, the more playback problems there are? I have used several types of discs, but have noticed that the first half seems to play fine, but the player starts to skip and stick as it plays files to the outside, i.e. further down the alphabet.

There shouldnt be any issue i know of that the quality of the disc gets worse the further out it goes

Having the same problem on mine. Skips when playing the last 3 or 4 albums.

It gets so annoying that I just don´t listen to the full cd.

Anyone knows what to do here?

As we all know, the new Fiesta's CD player is MP3 compatible. Has anyone noticed that if a disc is full (700mb) that the further out the laser goes from the centre of the disc, the more playback problems there are? I have used several types of discs, but have noticed that the first half seems to play fine, but the player starts to skip and stick as it plays files to the outside, i.e. further down the alphabet.

I have the same problem, Ford should do something :(

same here, v annoying and almost makes mp3 cd's pointless if you cant use them to the max

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club