Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Tomorrow!

Aneres11

Hey hey.

First post here but been a lurker for a bit.

Placed an order at the start of February for a new Fiesta.

Long story so bear with me here!

Original order was for a Titanium X in Hot Mustard. Never actually saw the mustard colour in the flesh but really liked the look of the dealer photographs and the few that were circulating the net at the time.

Anyway, I managed to get a great deal on the price through my local dealer with a lot of neat added extras.

As the time (slowly) passed I became more curious about the colour I had chosen and began trying to search for proper photgraphs of the car in the hot mustard. Turns out I wasn't a massive fan of it after all. It looked great in the sun (a pretty vibrant yellow) but out of the sunlight it was pretty dull and looked like it would suit the older gent a bit more. I'm 24...

Anyway, I further had reservations after seeing the Zetec S and then a Titanium with the dress up kit added. I much preferred the look of them over the standard Titanium X and with my current car being an Abarth 500, I kinda wanted to retain some element of a sport look!

So, I made the decision to change my order. Had no idea if it were possible but I called up and my dealer was very helpful, changing not just the colour but the model - and adding all of the extras that were standard in the Titanium X that made me plump for that in the first place.

I went into the dealers yesterday to sign the final documents, get my reg plate and sort my free 7 day insurance out from tomorrow when I pick the car up!

Booked in for 9:30 am (pretty sure I'll be there earlier! :D ) and wil finally get to see it in the flesh.

I've been really worried about what it's gonna look like and if I will be happy with what I chose given I changed my mind halfway through the order!

Anyway, the car will be the following spec:

Titanium 1.0T EcoBoost

Race Red

Full Leather Heated Seats

Built in Sat-Nav and Sony CD

Keyless Entry

City Pack (parking sensors etc)

Full Dress Up Kit

17' Alloy Upgrade

I did have the rear parking camera on there but a few weeks after I placed the order the dealers called to say that the camera was delaying the build until end of June :o so I told them to remove it.

I didn't need all of those added extras but they weren't budging too much on the monthly repayment price (though it was stll much cheaper than my current car!) so I told them if they didn't go lower then I wanted optional extras added instead. And they basically threw everything on! :D

So yeah, that's my story. Tomorrow 9:30am can't come quick enough! Should be a nice car!

I will of course post pics once I have it for those interested.

Only thing I'm gutted it doesn't have is privacy glass - not an option on the Titanium but I think it looks great on the new Fiesta. I'm pretty sure I could add that though!

The privacy glass isn't an option because it comes standard :P

The privacy glass isn't an option because it comes standard :P

You're kidding! How'd I miss that?!! :wacko:

Haha.

Well that's a pleasant surprise!

Cheers! :lol:

Welcome tonthe club mate. Bet you're absolutely buzzing! I would be lol. Its fairly easy to get rear privacy glass done :)

Yeah, getting mine done for 80 quid when I get round to it :P

Welcome to the club hope you enjoy the motor when you get it

• Like 1

So it's here!

Pulled up to show room and she had it inside! Said as I was first out she'd keep it in - plus everyone who came into the show room were apparently quite taken with it!

Early impressions - built in sat nav is very very good. Full leather looks and feels amazing. Heated seats are a revelation!

Loving the red, so glad changed my mind from Mustard.

Will take better close up pics of exterior and interior later - I'm off for a drive!!

IMG_5087_zps08f72e76.jpg

IMG_5088_zps2b6f2904.jpg

And when I got home:

IMG_5089_zps56b56117.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice post some pics from front back and interior :)

Some more pictures:

!Removed! rained didn't it as I was bombing it round the country lanes! So car was filthy when i got back!

Gave it a quick clean up!

IMG_5090_zpsae5b61da.jpg

IMG_5091_zps1d76ff62.jpg

IMG_5092_zps08ae2cfd.jpg

IMG_5094_zps296d99f2.jpg

IMG_5095_zps7fed8a76.jpg

IMG_5097_zps27fa6173.jpg

IMG_5098_zpsfaa5d55d.jpg

IMG_5099_zps07bdfc70.jpg

IMG_5100_zpseda5bd6b.jpg

IMG_5102_zpsfd623a27.jpg

Phew ha.

Apologies for not great quality taken with my phone and only did them quick.

Will take some more later once it gets a but duller to show ambient lighting and lights etc if anyone wants to see?!

Absolutely made up with it - it's the best car I've ever driven. It sticks to the road perfectly, takes corners well and the acceleration out of it considering it's 1.0 litre tag is pretty impressive!

What do you guys think of the Titanium with the dress up kit then?! I like it a lot. The Zetec S has an edge in terms of sports looks and I think it looks a bit meaner ha, but glad I went for Titanium with dress up so i could retain all of the gadgets too! :D

Some ambient lighting shots would be great. Very nice car and, it looks very good in red. I agree that your car looks slightly maturer than the Zetec S - IMO subtly is the way forward.

Looks great the only thing I dont like is the front grill ;( still not realy grown on me. Altough I saw a kindve teal coloured fiesta yhe other day and it realy did suit the car so maybe I will in time come to like it lol still if I owned the car I certainly wouldnt be conplaining :P haha:)

Ah see I think the new grille compliments the Fiesta so much.

I liked the older shape but never wanted to buy one until I saw this new face lift! :D

But it is certainly a marmite thing I think!

It looks the dogs bo.....

Its sure to turn heads. You must be thrilled

Paul :)

• Like 1

Hi aneres, looks just like mine! Exactly the same. Except mine is a 5 door. So not quite the same! Will you post if you have any issues with tramlining? I am having a bit of a mare with the car feeling quite unsteady on uneven surfaces.

Some more pictures:

!Removed! rained didn't it as I was bombing it round the country lanes! So car was filthy when i got back!

Gave it a quick clean up!

IMG_5090_zpsae5b61da.jpg

IMG_5091_zps1d76ff62.jpg

IMG_5092_zps08ae2cfd.jpg

IMG_5094_zps296d99f2.jpg

IMG_5095_zps7fed8a76.jpg

IMG_5097_zps27fa6173.jpg

IMG_5098_zpsfaa5d55d.jpg

IMG_5099_zps07bdfc70.jpg

IMG_5100_zpseda5bd6b.jpg

IMG_5102_zpsfd623a27.jpg

Phew ha.

Apologies for not great quality taken with my phone and only did them quick.

Will take some more later once it gets a but duller to show ambient lighting and lights etc if anyone wants to see?!

Absolutely made up with it - it's the best car I've ever driven. It sticks to the road perfectly, takes corners well and the acceleration out of it considering it's 1.0 litre tag is pretty impressive!

What do you guys think of the Titanium with the dress up kit then?! I like it a lot. The Zetec S has an edge in terms of sports looks and I think it looks a bit meaner ha, but glad I went for Titanium with dress up so i could retain all of the gadgets too! :D

Pics are very good, love the race red

Did you opt for full leather option?

The reason I ask is because I notice your heated seat switches are in the console but on my mates Titanium X with full leather pack the switches are down by the side of the seat

Did you opt for full leather option?

The reason I ask is because I notice your heated seat switches are in the console but on my mates Titanium X with full leather pack the switches are down by the side of the seat

Yeah I opted for full leather.

I wanted the heated seats and that was the only option.

Glad I did - they've been my favourite thing about the car so far!!

Yeah I opted for full leather.

I wanted the heated seats and that was the only option.

Glad I did - they've been my favourite thing about the car so far!!

Thanks, odd that his has the switches by the side of the seat yet all the pics I have seen have them in the console

When I tested a Danish 100hp titanium(a bit different spec from the uk version) at my dealer, the switch was on the seat, but when I picked up my 125hp titanium it was in the console. So maybe the changed it from the first batch til now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club