Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Windows

Gary-s

Why won't the windows go up without me keeping my finger on the button ? Do they not have the one touch function ?

Not sure on the Cmax i know my fiesta you need to keep your finger on the button to fully open or shut the window. i preffer it that way to be honest means you can open it as much as you want :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply DanGersFord

Now it's time to go and clean her again.

try this,once engine is on.press and hold the down button.press and hold the up button.then gently press the down button then hopefully you have just reset once touch operation.sometimes they go out of sync.

Cheers gregers I will give it a go.

is it Titanium? as thats the only spec that has global open / close? (certainly the case on the Focus and Mondy)

Hi jeebowhite

In its a zetec , I have tried resetting them as the previous reply said but no luck so it must not have the function on like you have said .

Cheers for that .

yeah global open / close is four electric windows and titanium spec... shame, its a nice feature, but I would be worried also of accidentally knocking all windows open...

Ive got the feature on my works van and find it irritating to be honest I much preffer my fiesta where you hold it until its as open as you want it :)

Cheers lads

Pretty sure I don't have it on my car , tune in next time for my next problem :-)

i had global on my old ford galaxy glx.

using your key insert into drivers door unlock and hold for a few seconds.this should then open the windows?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club