Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 S1600

Jack92

Hi guys first post here, just wondering if anyone can point out any problemed areas when looking at one of these.

I've done the obligatory search and found out about the leaks and such but want to know if there's anything that could hurt the wallet.

When the first attempted to start it while I was there, it hesitated and stuttered but then ran smooth and started first turn after that. The guy who moved it said it was to do with the fuel due to them only moving it minimal distances. I'm going looking at it again in a hope that it doesn't do it again, could it possibly just be a set of plugs?

Thanks

Jack

Next question should an s1600 also come with a jack even if it doesn't have a spare wheel?

Next question should an s1600 also come with a jack even if it doesn't have a spare wheel?

No they don't come a spare or jack as i ordered mine with the car , that was back in 2011 an cost £95 as an option but if you buy them over the counter they will cost near £200 !

i took mine out of my s1600 an was going to use it as a spare in my new st but found out its no good as i need a 15 inch wheel to fit over the calipers an my one is 14 inch that was in the s1600 so am going to sell it and the jack .

If the dealer doesn't sort one out for me I think I'll just end up buying a trolley jack wonder if Bnq still sell the axle stands and jack dirt cheap

Hi guys first post here, just wondering if anyone can point out any problemed areas when looking at one of these.

I've done the obligatory search and found out about the leaks and such but want to know if there's anything that could hurt the wallet.

When the first attempted to start it while I was there, it hesitated and stuttered but then ran smooth and started first turn after that. The guy who moved it said it was to do with the fuel due to them only moving it minimal distances. I'm going looking at it again in a hope that it doesn't do it again, could it possibly just be a set of plugs?

Thanks

Jack

Mine always started first time an towards the end before changing it it sat idle an wasn't used for 2/3 weeks and started no problem . mine had only done 14,800miles an was still on its origonal front tyres but did notice they were wearing on the inside edges so thats all i'd be concerned about but apart from that it should be trouble free fun motoring :)

Mine always started first time an towards the end before changing it it sat idle an wasn't used for 2/3 weeks and started no problem . mine had only done 14,800miles an was still on its origonal front tyres but did notice they were wearing on the inside edges so thats all i'd be concerned about but apart from that it should be trouble free fun motoring :)

It didn't do it today but I asked if he'd had it turned on and it was moved in the morning and I got there around 2ish just hoping it was a one time thing but hey ho ill fix it if it needs it that's for sure.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club