Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St

Mr Tuggles

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.post-42883-0-43693200-1367090615_thumb.jpost-42883-0-71149600-1367090660_thumb.jpost-42883-0-75547900-1367090685_thumb.jpost-42883-0-86340800-1367090712_thumb.jpost-42883-0-60837200-1367090734_thumb.j

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

• Like 5

Sorry looks like i stuck this in the wrong section ????

Sorry looks like i stuck this in the wrong section ????

Looks nice and shiny :) you was lucky if you see it in a showroom and it wasn't pre-order for another customer as i waited 10 weeks for delivery of mine , went out of my mind towards the end as it was stuck at dagenham for 3 of those !

Was worth the wait apart from i picked up a stone chip on the bonnet the first day an then noticed a chip on a wheel when i cleaned it all in the first week so that didn't please me as i always keep my distance to vehicles an it's garaged so bad luck and crap roads .

Looks nice and shiny :) you was lucky if you see it in a showroom and it wasn't pre-order for another customer as i waited 10 weeks for delivery of mine , went out of my mind towards the end as it was stuck at dagenham for 3 of those !

Was worth the wait apart from i picked up a stone chip on the bonnet the first day an then noticed a chip on a wheel when i cleaned it all in the first week so that didn't please me as i always keep my distance to vehicles an it's garaged so bad luck and crap roads .

I guess i was in the right place at the right time, it was just a spur of the moment decission to pop into dealers, and it was sat in the showroom.Paid a deposit straight away as another couple were looking at it also.Had it a week now - and the smile just gets better.

The smiles do get better , i rolled my Focus st 3 yrs ago an then came down performance wise an got a fiesta zetec s an for the last 2 years owned a s1600 an thought that fast an fun but then got back to owning an st again an then the smiles got bigger having power an decent brakes again :) not done many miles yet as only done 250 so far .

My mate drove it the day i picked it up an went a lot faster than me as on my way to his i only took it upto 90/100 an he was doing 120 with ease wen i looked at the speedo , he commented he'd love to take it round the nurburgring to see how it fairs having been there before but not in handling car like mine thou ! It was afterall developed there an should go well and has been something i have wanted to do for a while now an not got around to . Performance bits are coming out already for it as see Scc performance have a Revo remap in advanced testing with fairly good gains and mountune have already got there short shift kit avaliable to buy .

• Like 1

http://www.superchips.co.uk/search?make=9&fueltype=3&model=2&variant=2544

That's what superchips have, and they've always been on the conservative side.

Yes they have always been on the conservative side yes as i use have dreamscience in my st225 and you could change between 4/5 maps wen ever you wished without losing a life in the handheld flash unit an you did notice the shove in power between the standard map as a mate who owned a skyline at the time said my st would give his car a run for its money . I really hope the upgrades by mountune come out soon an have decent power figures :)

• Like 1

Me too, taking the plunge tomorrow :P

• Like 1

Mark do u have pix of ur White ST ?

No sorry , not taken any decent ones yet , it's been sat in the garage all week an will try take some tomorrow an hopefully be a dry day :)

A local Ford garage by me has a White for sale so might go check it out soon

I have taken some pix today :mellow:

P4280367

P4280365

P4280366

P4280372

P4280369

P4280367

hope you like :mellow:

• Like 1

Love it!! I bet you cannot stop :driving: it ;) I am getting a blue one in June :D

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.attachicon.gifDSC_0237.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0239.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0238.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0118.jpg

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

The ones in the sun do this colour the best!! Enjoy it! :wub::driving:

Registration plates want removing :P

Looks good, ordered mine today.

Love it!! I bet you cannot stop :driving: it ;) I am getting a blue one in June :D

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

• Like 1

Registration plates want removing :P

Looks good, ordered mine today.

Yes they do need removing lol

What colour did you order yours in ?

Gone for an ST2 in Molten Orange with Style Pack that was thrown in for free :P

Gone for an ST2 in Molten Orange with Style Pack that was thrown in for free :P

It does like nice in Molten Orange :) does the paint cost much having that colour as i begrudged paying £250 for white as it was free a couple of years ago as i am on my 4th white car now and 2 were free for white paint ! The style pack is free with all the dealers as mine was also free , did you get a good discount off the list price ?

I only buy fords as get the ford discount through my dad which is a big saving , mine was £15,852 on the road :D

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about! ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive :P :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his ;)

£750ish I think for the colour, but worth it in my opinion seeing the Style Pack was the only option I wanted, and that was thrown in.

Got no discount, but only ended up paying £1,200 in total cash wise.

• Like 1

That was the main thing I wanted to was the style pack, however they threw it in for free UK wide which is a bonus. B)

£750ish I think for the colour, but worth it in my opinion seeing the Style Pack was the only option I wanted, and that was thrown in.

Yeah that is what the paint cost by the way :)

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about! ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive :P :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his ;)

I caught a Mk1 RS napping the first night i drove mine as i see him an his mate in a mk5 fiesta with twin pipes going into a roundabout an set after them , i came off the roundabout an took the rs outbraking him into the next rounabout on a short daul carraigeway but got stuck behind the fiesta ! The rs soon worked out what i was driving an was on my tail but i was then about to turn into my road and as i indicated he double falshed his headlights so he must have been impressed or pee'd off with me outsmarting him ;) i am still a boyracer at 49 an not scared by speed as i use to also ride 180/190mph sports bikes :) i even still play xbox360 forza motorsport 4 and horizon lol boys and toys i think :rolleyes:

• Like 2

DId you not even get a dealer discount as thought quite a few were knocking off at least a £1000/1500 off unless that was for January/feb and march deals only ?

I have always found ordering a new car in the first 3 months of any year has the good deals as always get emails in certain months about offers being a ford privilege customer with my ford discount as was thinking about a focus st2 in january as it was about £18,500/£20,000 on the road depending on extra's .