Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St

Mr Tuggles

Really tempted to p\x my Focus in for a fiesta st now after seeing tg, only had her 5 months... >.<

• Like 1

Bring on this sat and I'll be picking up my white one,seem to have been waiting forever!!!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all

I've been reading through this string with much interest but see that it stops rather abruptly in June 2013 - where has it gone?

I'm on the point of picking up my Molten Orange ST 3 which will have the Mountune performance pack fitted so I'm searching for any threads written by other owners of this marque.

By the way, I've noticed that one or two contributors have wondered whether they are maybe a little too old to be driving one of these cars. Well, I say very good luck to them, do what you want to do - that's what I'm doing and I realy don't care what others think! I'm 66 - Ha!

• Like 1

Hi all

I've been reading through this string with much interest but see that it stops rather abruptly in June 2013 - where has it gone?

I'm on the point of picking up my Molten Orange ST 3 which will have the Mountune performance pack fitted so I'm searching for any threads written by other owners of this marque.

By the way, I've noticed that one or two contributors have wondered whether they are maybe a little too old to be driving one of these cars. Well, I say very good luck to them, do what you want to do - that's what I'm doing and I realy don't care what others think! I'm 66 - Ha!

I am now over on the Fiesta St oc site which is a pay site that's why i disappeared off here , i now own an St3 fez and going to coffee and cars at mountunes hq tomorrow , it's gonna be a good day with loads coming from all over :)
  • Like 1

Just don't drive it like a pensioner Nigel, I'm 55 and my wife says it's my mid life crisis, haha

• Like 2

I am 51 and hopefully getting the new focus RS next year :)

• Like 1

Woohoo, long live the 'Oldies'! Thanks for the comments.

My problem is that my brain won't accept the fact that I'm now a pensioner but my body keeps reminding me that I am!

I've taken my son's advice though and 'gone for it', he saying that if I don't indulge in this sort of car now - I possibly never will! That was all the encouragement I needed.

Do you guys know of another more relevant thread here?

Not many threads on here Nigel to be honest as most are over on the Fiesta St owners club , i am on there now and you will get lots of info about st's on there . I am off to bed soon as got to get up early to give my car a quick wash before i go to coffee and cars at mountune tomorrow :)

• Like 1

There are lots of threads on here about STs just look in the fiesta section

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks again - see you later perhaps on another page!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club