Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:06 PM

Love it!! I bet you cannot stop  :driving: it  ;) I am getting a blue one in June :D

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:08 PM

Registration plates want removing :P

Looks good, ordered mine today.

Yes they do need removing lol

What colour did you order yours in ?

#18 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,473 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Gone for an ST2 in Molten Orange with Style Pack that was thrown in for free :P

#19 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Gone for an ST2 in Molten Orange with Style Pack that was thrown in for free :P

It does like nice in Molten Orange :) does the paint cost much having that colour as i begrudged paying £250 for white as it was free a couple of years ago as i am on my 4th white car now and 2 were free for white paint ! The style pack is free with all the dealers as mine was also free , did you get a good discount off the list price ?

I only buy fords as get the ford discount through my dad which is a big saving , mine was £15,852 on the road :D

#20 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Name: Ross
  • Ford Model: ST2

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about!  ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive  :P  :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his  ;)

#21 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,473 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:48 PM

£750ish I think for the colour, but worth it in my opinion seeing the Style Pack was the only option I wanted, and that was thrown in. 

Got no discount, but only ended up paying £1,200 in total cash wise.

#22 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

That was the main thing I wanted to was the style pack, however they threw it in for free UK wide which is a bonus.  B)

#23 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

£750ish I think for the colour, but worth it in my opinion seeing the Style Pack was the only option I wanted, and that was thrown in. 

Yeah that is what the paint cost by the way  :)

#24 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about!  ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive  :P  :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his  ;)

I caught a Mk1 RS napping the first night i drove mine as i see him an his mate in a mk5 fiesta with twin pipes going into a roundabout an set after them , i came off the roundabout an took the rs outbraking him into the next rounabout on a short daul carraigeway but got stuck behind the fiesta ! The rs soon worked out what i was driving an was on my tail but i was then about to turn into my road and as i indicated he double falshed his headlights so he must have been impressed or pee'd off with me outsmarting him ;) i am still a boyracer at 49 an not scared by speed as i use to also ride 180/190mph sports bikes :) i even still play xbox360 forza motorsport 4 and horizon lol boys and toys i think :rolleyes:

#25 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

DId you not even get a dealer discount as thought quite a few were knocking off at least a £1000/1500 off unless that was for January/feb and march deals only ?

I have always found ordering a new car in the first 3 months of any year has the good deals as always get emails in certain months about offers being a ford privilege customer with my ford discount as was thinking about a focus st2 in january as it was about £18,500/£20,000 on the road depending on extra's .

#26 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,473 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

I got a discount by taking out finance that was £500, but that was all and that was more on the finance side of it. Figured I'd just pay it off without charges and it'd give me a credit boost so why not :P

#27 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

I got a discount by taking out finance that was £500, but that was all and that was more on the finance side of it. Figured I'd just pay it off without charges and it'd give me a credit boost so why not :P

Oh i see , i change dealerships and purchased mine local to me after using a dealer 43mls away for 13yrs as he didn't offer such a good deal this time of inquiry so my local one may of given me an intruductory discount like wen shopping around for insurance !
I got £1638 off which included free equipment of the style pack plus my ford discount which was £3338 in total off list .

I was well happy with my deal and the p/x on my s1600 was £9750 so only cost me £6102 to change an into my new car :)

#28 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Oh i see , i change dealerships and purchased mine local to me after using a dealer 43mls away for 13yrs as he didn't offer such a good deal this time of inquiry so my local one may of given me an intruductory discount like wen shopping around for insurance !
I got £1638 off which included free equipment of the style pack plus my ford discount which was £3338 in total off list .

I was well happy with my deal and the p/x on my s1600 was £9750 so only cost me £6102 to change an into my new car :)

I pushed for 10k on my S1600, I got it!  ;)

#29 Ross M

Ross M

Ross ST

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

I caught a Mk1 RS napping the first night i drove mine as i see him an his mate in a mk5 fiesta with twin pipes going into a roundabout an set after them , i came off the roundabout an took the rs outbraking him into the next rounabout on a short daul carraigeway but got stuck behind the fiesta ! The rs soon worked out what i was driving an was on my tail but i was then about to turn into my road and as i indicated he double falshed his headlights so he must have been impressed or pee'd off with me outsmarting him ;) i am still a boyracer at 49 an not scared by speed as i use to also ride 180/190mph sports bikes :) i even still play xbox360 forza motorsport 4 and horizon lol boys and toys i think :rolleyes:

I was worried at 28 still being into my cars!! Thank you for making me feel better!  :D  :D Big bikes I can see why you are used to the speed and danger! The closest I have got to that is a DC5 import which was epic fun too!  ;) It sure is boys and there toys, my dad is over 53 and still loves his MK1 RS ;)

#30 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,473 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

I got £7,500 for my Colt (£3,200 profit!) and sold my Mini to the salesman for £7,000 dead, paid £1200 in cash, £2,000 finance so I could get my £500 off. 

Could say I've paid £8,200 in cash, but to me I swapped 2 cars and £3k for my new toy lmao.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users