Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

I pushed for 10k on my S1600, I got it!  ;)

The day i ordered my new one i wasn't even in my s1600 and the dealer just gave me £9750 for mine , i did pop the next with my dirty car for him to look at an plus it had a dent an scratch on the bonnet from stone but he was'nt worried about that or the fact i was taking my spare and jack out !

I cleaned it inside and out wen i handed it over an he commented that he should of offered me more for it as it was gleaming , i noticed its on autotrader for now £11,995 on there forecourt  , so they will make nice profit on it !!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#32 Loz Cheung

Loz Cheung

Serial Poster

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Name: Lorenzo
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D  

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

First Molten Orange woohoo!

As nice as the other colours are, if they offer orange - it has to be orange!

Discovered that i had a symposer on my focus too with the same engine, it comes alive at 5000rpm - i hope it sounds even louder in the fiesta  :D

#33 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

First Molten Orange woohoo!

As nice as the other colours are, if they offer orange - it has to be orange!

Discovered that i had a symposer on my focus too with the same engine, it comes alive at 5000rpm - i hope it sounds even louder in the fiesta  :D

Yep its loud lol use to think my st225 sounded nice but think the fiesta sounds better an has a real throaty growl to it from 4,500/5000rpm and kinda howls , will sound better if mountune do a filter like the one they just brought out for the new focus st250 as it also looks the part too :)

#34 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Name: Welshy
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST-2 Frozen White
Contributor

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about!  ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive  :P  :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his  ;)

YES!!! Been waiting to see someone post about the sound! Been waiting for mine around 2 weeks so got a little while to wait yet  :( did test drive one but didnt want to really push it with the dealer in the car so glad someone has posted to say you can hear the turbo and the dump valve!! I WANT MINE NOW!!!!

#35 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

Yep its loud lol use to think my st225 sounded nice but think the fiesta sounds better an has a real throaty growl to it from 4,500/5000rpm and kinda howls , will sound better if mountune do a filter like the one they just brought out for the new focus st250 as it also looks the part too :)

So happy to have found this thread and talking about the sound! Been waiting 2 weeks for my ST2 now so got a little while to wait yet. Found the perfect road near me to take it on the first night I get it! So jealous and so impatient to get mine!!!

#36 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,475 posts
  • Name: Phil
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2
Contributor

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:00 PM

You guys are making me so jealous! My dealer is getting one in this week for me to have a test drive. Will then depend on the deal he comes up with I suspect no one seems to have a bad word for the ST. 

#37 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D  :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.attachicon.gifDSC_0237.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0239.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0238.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0118.jpg

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

Hi, Im awaiting delivery of an ST as well but you know what's annoying? the ZS has glossy black lower grille's and the ST does not!!!!! WHY??? it makes no sense and the ZS lower grille looks much nicer in gloss black in my opinion. What do you think?

#38 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,514 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi, Im awaiting delivery of an ST as well but you know what's annoying? the ZS has glossy black lower grille's and the ST does not!!!!! WHY??? it makes no sense and the ZS lower grille looks much nicer in gloss black in my opinion. What do you think?

I had mine painted for a few notes, makes a big difference. 

#39 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

I had mine painted for a few notes, makes a big difference. 

did you remove all 3 lower grilles? how easy are they to remove? how much did your local body shop charge you to do them? think ill be doing the same! don't know why Ford didn't do it!!

#40 scotthunter

scotthunter

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Name: Scott
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Metal
  • Year: 2012

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:30 PM

The ST is AWESOME :D  :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.attachicon.gifDSC_0237.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0239.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0238.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0118.jpg

Just out of interest, how does the ST2 compare with the Metal? I think if I had anything quicker I'd be too tempted to race around and take risks too often, but that's just me. For a non-turbo the Metal pulls fairly quite well from low engine speeds , and packs enough punch when you floor it in second or third gear. I'm guessing the ST2 is a different beast altogether! I still prefer the look of the Metal though without the facelift front end, and prefer the black alloys you get on the Metal.

#41 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,514 posts
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

did you remove all 3 lower grilles? how easy are they to remove? how much did your local body shop charge you to do them? think ill be doing the same! don't know why Ford didn't do it!!

I just dropped it in while I had it wrapped, they did it for £10 per piece of plastic on the grilles, didn't complain about it being difficult at all.

#42 welshy_maverick

welshy_maverick

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

I just dropped it in while I had it wrapped, they did it for £10 per piece of plastic on the grilles, didn't complain about it being difficult at all.

ok fair enough, might have a go at removing them myself and see how easy it is, for that price you can't really complain as you get a much better finish that doing it with a rattle can in the back garden!  :P

#43 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,514 posts
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

About the same price as a rattle can per piece too :P

#44 FOCA

FOCA

Feet on the table

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,645 posts
  • Name: FOCA
  • Ford Model: Mondeo Mk3 Sleeper 194 flb.p.t.
  • Year: Non
Contributor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

Stock for stock - the Focus ST225 is faster than the Fiesta ST2, although the 0-60 is similar, the 225 would "have the legs" on (be quicker than) the ST2 at higher speeds  (in a hypothetical , off road race, of course)  

#45 Ollies122

Ollies122

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Name: Ollie
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta ST-2
Contributor

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

After reading all this it's making me really excited to be collecting mine this Saturday  :D

(ST-2 Panther Black, with the style pack) 

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users