Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony Dab Radio/navigation System Focus 2012

iNVADER84

Has anyone had any experience with this system for this year? I'm awaiting the delivery of my nearly new (July 2012) Focus Titanium X and its fitted with the Sony DAB/Navigation System with Rear View Camera.

Basically, I was just wondering if it was any good? Sound quality, navigation accuracy, camera effectiveness etc.I have only been able to test the Ford system in a Zetec, which was pretty good, but I'm comparing it to my 307 which issue for trade in shortly...

I hear it has a speaker or sub in the centre console too?

Finally, I hear some earlier models didn't actually feature the Sony version if the software/system. If this is true, how long was it until they sorted this?

Many thanks in advance.

I don't have the Nav version , but i can say the sound is very good , small Sub like speaker in the center of the dash but you can't really call it a sub it's more for the sound accustic settings in the DSP , DAB is pretty good (in my area) , some times drops out though.

Usb and bluetooth music playing is pretty good and all controlable from the steering wheel. Quite a powerfull system although with Bass turned up , door Speakers tend to rattle.

Thanks for the reply. I've struggled locating much info on the web about the system and more often than not will find things about the US touchscreen version ( IMHO, its big and touchscreen but vids show a delay in its responsiveness, so not too bothered ).

I may film a review for YouTube when I get it

Very much looking forward to getting it though, and the bluetooth connection is going to be glorious. I messed about with an FM transmitter for my iPhone which was frankly pap (as is the 307 system itself).

Is the voice functionality useful as a headset replacement for bluetooth calling/Siri?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club