Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec 1.5 Tdci

Ainarkar

Hi one and all!

I'm a newbie, the name is Suhail and I'm from Blackburn/Manchester.

I've been milling about the forums since I ordered my first new car, and also my first Ford a few months ago. I work in the NHS and do a fair bit of commuting and business miles so went for something that was sensible, comfortable, practicle (for all my work gear) and affordable.

To cut a long story short, I really liked the Zetec S but wasn't prepared to pay the price for it on my salary at the time, so I ended up going for the Zetec with a few extra options. Lo and behold, recently I got a reasonable pay increase, but too late to change the order! Obviously a little miffed, but hey ho, life goes on!

Here's what I will be picking up from the dealers in the 18th of May:

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.5 TDCi (5 Doors)

Panther Black

Privacy Glass

Sony DAB Radio and Ford SYNC

Lumbar Support (Yes, this was an essential!)

City Pack

I see a fair few on the roads, but never in black...I was curious if anyone here has any experiences with their Zetec and possibly even some pictures to keep me reasonably calm till the 18th!

P.S. Please don't be a tease and post pics of your Zetec S! Grrr! :angry:

Cheers! :D

Welcome to the club suhail

Thanks Dan, great to be here

Welcome :)

We have this exact same car at work! I think colleagues might be a miffed if i started taking pics of it :huh: but i was quite impressed with how quiet they are; Dont know what they've done exactly but its much quieter than when i used to have my pre facelift Zetec -S diesel!

Good choice on the options too - especially the lumbar support and city pack :D it seems to sip diesel too with a minimum 50mpg

Welcome :)

We have this exact same car at work! I think colleagues might be a miffed if i started taking pics of it :huh: but i was quite impressed with how quiet they are; Dont know what they've done exactly but its much quieter than when i used to have my pre facelift Zetec -S diesel!

Good choice on the options too - especially the lumbar support and city pack :D it seems to sip diesel too with a minimum 50mpg

The 1.6 is much quieter too :P

Loz Cheung don't worry I won't ask you take pics... I'd be worried if someone was taking pics to post on some forum! Thanks for the I for though.

b1g_dav3 I was going to opt for that but a few Ford dealers suggested the 1.5 TDCi. Basically said it wasn't worth paying that much extra for fuel economy as you'll neve get their stated mpg.

Only 18 days to go!

Loz Cheung don't worry I won't ask you take pics... I'd be worried if someone was taking pics to post on some forum! Thanks for the I for though.

b1g_dav3 I was going to opt for that but a few Ford dealers suggested the 1.5 TDCi. Basically said it wasn't worth paying that much extra for fuel economy as you'll neve get their stated mpg.

Only 18 days to go!

I'd have shot your dealer then >_>

68 is what they claim or something close, I've just filled up third time and average was 62.1 >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a phone call. They're delivering it on Monday...that was a long three months wait! :)

And it arrived yesterday! Loving it so far, and I don't seem to be having the problems others have been experiencing with SYNC (still early days yet)!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club