Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth

kerry

Probably a dumb question but i'm about to upgrade my phone, gonna get me a swanky iPhone ;-)

Just checking that it will work in my Fiesta (new) as i seem to remember that it will only recognize certain phones.

K x

Probably a dumb question but i'm about to upgrade my phone, gonna get me a swanky iphone ;-)

Just checking that it will work in my Fiesta (new) as i seem to remember that it will only recognize certain phones.

K x

Not the best phone to get for compatability

The nokia 5800 express works seemlessly with the fiesta down to transmitting

personal ringtones through system. i love it.

I have an iPhone 3G and works perfect.

Little word of advice, the new iPhone will be out in june july sometime :) im an Apple Fanboy before you ask :) if you can wait... do!

I have blackberry storm, and works much better than my iphone...

I bet my Daddy can beat your Daddy up.

Sorry just a joke no harm meant.

• 2 weeks later...
I have blackberry storm, and works much better than my iphone...

I've also got a storm. Does it work in your Fiesta? Cos according to the dealer and the website it won't.

Be great if it does seeing as i've ordered the bluetooth thingy.

As Nipz said new iPhone out probably June - guy in Carphone Warehouse thought it might have better bluetooth (not quite sure what that means though). He thought it best to wait till then. Apple rules lol

As Nipz said new iPhone out probably June - guy in Carphone Warehouse thought it might have better bluetooth (not quite sure what that means though). He thought it best to wait till then. Apple rules lol

Apple sux! :P

Apple sux! :P

:lol: that's fighting talk :lol: :P

Apple is an amazing company and an amazing product producer. The iPhone is, quite clearly, the best smart phone on the market, as the Ipod is the best portable music device!

There is simply no better products in both of theese areas!

Apple is an amazing company and an amazing product producer. The Iphone is, quite clearly, the best smart phone on the market, as the Ipod is the best portable music device!

How much they paying you? :lol:

Nah, they are ok I guess. I have 3 iPods and the girls have them as well. I just prefer the blackberry storm to the iPhone. Plenty of gadgets for everybody and I'm sure there is a forum for iPhone fans and crackberry fans :)

Apple is an amazing company and an amazing product producer. The Iphone is, quite clearly, the best smart phone on the market, as the Ipod is the best portable music device!

*cough* iPhone/iPod *cough*

My salesman has just called and said that its too late to add the bluetooth USB thing but they could do the "Parrot" thing. I dont know what that is and said nah, I don't want it. I've not got a Nokia (pah) so don't want that.

My salesman has just called and said that its too late to add the bluetooth USB thing but they could do the "Parrot" thing. I dont know what that is and said nah, I don't want it. I've not got a Nokia (pah) so don't want that.

It's a make of a bluetooth device for your car - which they can either install in the car, or you can buy a portable device that clips on your sun visor. Are they planning to charge you for it? Not sure how much the installed one is but the portable one is about £50.

They are pretty cool. My dad has one in one of his cars... Its like an alternative to the bluetooth. It works with lots of phones, not just nokia. Its installed so it comes through your car Speakers and you dont have to hold the phone to your mouth etc.

I would recommend one if you need bluetooth connectivity in your car. (Y)

Hmmm..... I'm not sure. It was the USB thing I wanted really but my car has been built (2 weeks early!) so I wasnt sure about that. I will look up the parrot thing. The bluetooth USB option I wanted was £200 so i'm not sure how much the parrot thing costs. They didnt say how much.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club