Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

kyle_saunders97

Does The New Fiesta St Body Kit Fit The Mk7 Fiesta?

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

First post on this site,

basically I would like to know if the new 2013 fiesta st body kit will fit a 2010 mk7 fiesta

Any info will be great,

Thanks

You would need new front and rear lights, bonnet and front and rear bumper plus the cost of repainting. So it's possible but financially it'd be more practical just to buy an ST

Thanks for the reply, finances wont be a great issue because my dad owns a car body repair shop.

Thanks again for the info

You are talking at least £1500-£2500 just for the parts alone.

You are talking at least £1500-£2500 just for the parts alone.

Isn't the rear bumper exactly the same as it first appeared on the Mk7 when it came in late 2008 and only the lower diffuser that's only changed ? I had a 59plate Zs and also an s1600 before getting my St2 an the rear bumper is exactly the same , its only the diffuser that different for the exhaust rear box being a straighter outlet and not angled down like on the zetec , S and titanium ones .

It looks that way I think and only the rear lights that changed at the rear , the front is a different story as you said as you would need a complete front end change with new wings , headlights and bonnet an bumper to give it the st look with side skirts :)

Isn't the rear bumper exactly the same as it first appeared on the Mk7 when it came in late 2008 and only the lower diffuser that's only changed ? I had a 59plate Zs and also an s1600 before getting my St2 an the rear bumper is exactly the same , its only the diffuser that different for the exhaust rear box being a straighter outlet and not angled down like on the zetec , S and titanium ones .

It looks that way I think and only the rear lights that changed at the rear , the front is a different story as you said as you would need a complete front end change with new wings , headlights and bonnet an bumper to give it the st look with side skirts :)

Back end - straight swap yeah.

Front end isn't as simple as that I'm afraid, it's a huge job and needs a full front end rebuild. There's a lot of panels, including the one that directs air flow that is different and separate too. Then the stalk for holding the bonnet up, catches for the bonnet, and so on.

I thought the rear bumper was slightly different; the edges of the diffuser on the original mk7 are half diagonal and half vertical whereas on the new one they are diagonal all the way. If that doesn't make sense, which it probably doesn't, have a look at some pics online.