Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium Mk2.5 Build Diary Has Started...

yunii

Update!

With help from TangoDaz & Lenny

Completed bonnet gas strut dampers. Also slicing finger with stanley knife trying to trim plastic.

Really cool & useful mod.

Yunii

a148cd58cf9d08467b1b13b92debd717.jpg

86e789355b7a5e4ae2124603a427fe9b.jpg

4260d09c65b142e5b760e94fc36d11e5.jpg

959cbdc434a82b2428dc2c3c049fa3ae.jpg

9b55cb2db54547ec03d6d568fe449922.jpg

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Short clip of bonnet opening

th_20161024_111501_zpskbklkahc.jpg

Yunii

20 hours ago, yunii said:

Short clip of bonnet opening

th_20161024_111501_zpskbklkahc.jpg

images_zpse53eslhn.jpg

Cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...

Titanium looks gold!

4f5a3fcc513e74b6158ce869f676c84d.jpg

Yunii

• Like 1

Cig lighter now illumenated

8314351ebfa278bfd0e301570ed6d803.jpg

Yunii

• Like 1

All working now. Loads of power outlets now.

09fb6bc7b67f09045003d7600300e48e.jpg

5de44c946be82f667f1879ab29b49b93.jpg

Yunii

• Like 1

great job yunii

Cheers b4zz

• 3 weeks later...

Update!

Just bought these of eBay, well out of eBay from Barnsley for £300.

f9b7f2410df880d1000794383e41e1fa.jpg

d315ef9b384d2889a6c7e43591234449.jpg

32d63cc2c19af88c65bc054444be7769.jpg

97a7f6afdcfd4914dd1624e31848aa0a.jpg

680b31062c4b149d5e0da9fe072a1333.jpg

These are not kerbed however someone did a respray which seem like over spray & flaked off over original silver paint. But arent too bad.

Yunii

• Like 1

Hi Yuni, sorry if you've already mentioned it i cant remember seeing it when reading your build are you local to Sheffield area by any chance? Just noticed you mentioned Barnsley and im sure I've seen yours around before! Looks awesome

Hi Yuni, sorry if you've already mentioned it i cant remember seeing it when reading your build are you local to Sheffield area by any chance? Just noticed you mentioned Barnsley and im sure I've seen yours around before! Looks awesome

Hi mate i'm just off jnct 40 M1 wakefield/Dewsbury area. Vasically around 35 mins drive or so from sheffield.I do go to chesterfield time to time to see mate tezza.

Yunii

Hi mate i'm just off jnct 40 M1 wakefield/Dewsbury area. Vasically around 35 mins drive or so from sheffield.I do go to chesterfield time to time to see mate tezza.

Yunii

That may be why then i live on edge of chesterfield and work there so its where i may have seen you! Good work anyway bud

Yunii

That may be why then i live on edge of chesterfield and work there so its where i may have seen you! Good work anyway bud

Thanks buddy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just read from start to finish Yunii.

What a great transformation your car has had. Im glad you changed the first exhaust tips they looked awful. Looks ten times better now with the 4" slash. Glad you got the more upto date ST wheels too, look forward to seeing them on. 

The one thing that has caught my interest the most is the auto folding in mirrors. Not many people do this and would be a massive advantage for me, as im currently having to do this manually every day. (Tight road) They also look very modern with the puddle lights in them too. Could you please guide me in the right direction how to do this and whats needed? I noticed you bought a button to fold them in. I wouldnt need this. I would like them to fold in and out when locking and unlocking the car. Will be much appreciated.

Regards

Mike.

• Like 1

Just read from start to finish Yunii.
What a great transformation your car has had. Im glad you changed the first exhaust tips they looked awful. Looks ten times better now with the 4" slash. Glad you got the more upto date ST wheels too, look forward to seeing them on. 
The one thing that has caught my interest the most is the auto folding in mirrors. Not many people do this and would be a massive advantage for me, as im currently having to do this manually every day. (Tight road) They also look very modern with the puddle lights in them too. Could you please guide me in the right direction how to do this and whats needed? I noticed you bought a button to fold them in. I wouldnt need this. I would like them to fold in and out when locking and unlocking the car. Will be much appreciated.
Regards
Mike.

Firstly thanks.
As for exhausts first tips were for temp as they didnt have these in stock. So was going to be changed in regards.the phase 1 st alloys will now be winter use. once summer comes the new ones are going to be sprayed & used then only.
Re powerfold mirrors.
You will need
1. a pair of powerfold mirrors
2. Switch ( dont have to use the same type. Can use mk3 type which on mirror adjust toggle type.
On mine i had to add 3 wires to door module drivers side. But later Tezza found a better route to do this.by only using 1 wire.
You then need to enable it in ecu either thru elm327 or fords. But at this stage it will still only fold when switch is pressed on the door. In order to powerfold you need to enable via using ucds programme.which uses credits to proceed . My mate did this for me. ( Tezza on ffoc). I hope this gives you some idea whats needed. Bear in mind i bought mirror at £65 each off eBay which was a steel than the switch around £45. I used my stock casing & had to buy puddle lamp bulbs. Powerfold morrors might cost you around £100 each used on eBay if your lucky.

Yunii

• Like 2

Not a bad idea keeping the old set for winter! Very jealous of you. Getting hold of them new wheels for 300 though 😂👍

Cheers for all the info mate. Ill get sourcing the parts over the next year. A little pricey mod but will be an advantage for me and look modern i suppose.

Dont mind me messaging you in the future just incase i get stuck on anything?

Regards

Oh will I need a switch if im wanting the mirrors to fold when locking/unlocking the car? 

Seems pointless having a switch I wont use. Unless its a must.

Oh will I need a switch if im wanting the mirrors to fold when locking/unlocking the car? 
Seems pointless having a switch I wont use. Unless its a must.

If for example your driving on a narrow lane & someone comes too close where mirror must fold how else will you fold?
Yunii

I can see the positive points having the switch. Im just asking. Is it a must to have the switch for the wing mirrors to fold when pressing lock/unlock on the fob key.

Ps. I have found one mirror on eBay I have yet to find the offside.

It comes with the puddle light already built in to the mirror. Is that what you bought?(attached photo)

Screenshot_20161231-113407.png

I think that is a pattern part where i bought mine off a ford dealer eBay shop.but it doesnt matter as long as it does the job.
Yunii

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club